Recap: The Simpsons S 15 E 14 The Ziff Who Came To Dinner
The Simpsons go on a late-night attic search after Bart and Lisa (who are freaked out over a horror movie Homer let them watch) begin hearing voices — and find Marge's ex-prom date Artie Ziff, who's on the run for cheating the shareholders of his company.
- Corrupt Corporate Executive: Ziff.
- It's All About Me: Ziff before Marge called him out on that.
- Jerkass: Artie Ziff. He breaks into Homer and Marge's house, squats in their attic and tricks Homer into becoming majority shareholder of Ziff Corp so he'll be arrested for Artie's crimes.
- Patty and Selma, but what else is new? When they find out that Artie got Homer thrown in jail, Selma has sex with Artie to celebrate.
- Missing Steps Plan: The moment Artie Ziff told the Simpsons he was a dot-com billionaire, they already understood how he went broke.
- Riches to Rags: Ziff after the bubble burst.
- Too Dumb to Live: Ziff didn't realize how his fellow inmates thought about his plan to save them from smoking.