Recap: The Simpsons S 14 E 6 The Great Louse Detective
Someone's out to kill Homer, after Homer gets locked into a sauna by a hooded man — and only Sideshow Bob can figure out who that is.
- Call Back: Most of Homer's past enemies were from previous episodes, including the son of deceased nuclear plant worker, Frank Grimes.
- Dead Guy Junior: Frank Grimes, Jr. is the person trying to kill Homer.
- Jerkass: Homer's friends at the bar actually give Sideshow Bob advice and encouragement to kill Bart.
- Recruiting the Criminal
- Why Don't You Just Shoot Him?: Sideshow Bob was asked why he doesn't just shoot Bart. He tried it at the end of the episode and it turns out he grew accustomed to Bart's face.
- You Killed My Father: The reason Frank Grimes, Jr. tries to kill Homer.