- Big Beautiful Man: One of the residents of the gay neighborhood refers to Homer as a bearnote and growls flirtatiously at him.
- Blatant Lies: Homer runs into Smithers in the gay neighborhood while walking through the streets. Smithers immediately tries to deny his presence, saying he got lost on his way to the "big monster truck show". His claim isn't helped when a trolley of Smithers' gay associates passes by, prompting them to ask if Homer is the "Mr. Burns he's always talking about".
- Cameo: "Weird Al" Yankovic
- Camp Gay: Julio and a few one-scene residents.
- Comically Missing the Point: Hans Moleman apparently attended a gay club while under the impression that it was his army reunion. A burly man in revealing military garb picks him up, but Moleman assumes he's an actual Colonel.
- Fully Automatic Clip Show: The credits, set to Weird Al's parody of "Jack and Diane", shows clips from the episode. However, they also add in a new scene of Marge managing to lift the fridge so she can clean under it.
- Granola Girl: Mentioned as Julio and Grady prefer Homer over "that girl who wrote "Mother Earth" as a reference".
- Jerkass: Moe forcefeeds Homer so much booze until he gets alcohol poisoning to stop him from realizing he has alcohol problems.
- Squick: A lesbian patron is grossed out by Homer's dancing and remarks it "makes her even more lesbian".
- Sudden Name Change: Casa Nova from "A Milhouse Divided" makes a reappearance, except it's now called Bachelor Arms.
- Take That!: An in-verse exampleHomer: You guys don't have a gay time machine, do you?
Julio: Yeah, it's called Grady's shoe closet.
- Time Skip: The ends with a skip to a future when Dr. Hibbert is an elderly man watching tape recordings from cameras he used to set at his workplace to figure out if the nurse was stealing sponges. Upon watching the one where Homer and Marge reconcile, he finally learns that she was indeed stealing sponges.
- Wide Eyes and Shrunken Irises: Homer gets these when he hallucinates Lenny as a giant jigsaw piece.
Recap / The Simpsons S 14 E 17 Three Gays Of The Condo
After Homer finds a letter and a video revealing that Marge only married Homer because he got her pregnant, Homer moves out (again) and finds himself in Springfield's gayborhood, living with two homosexual roommates.