- All Just a Dream: Literally, the majority of the episode is a vision projected into Six's mind.
- Bad Boss: Number One is implied to be this by the way Number Two is clearly terrified of failing him.
- Lotus-Eater Machine: The device used to project a false dreamscape into Six's mind.
- Out-of-Character Moment: Six realizes a woman he trusts in the dream is a fake by the way she's terrified of being threatened when the real-life one scoffs at danger.
- Xanatos Gambit: As typical in the Village, they have one planned for Number Six via a Lotus-Eater Machine. Six turns the tables on them by taking control over his dream.
- You Have Outlived Your Usefulness: Implied to be the fate of Number Two for wasting the Village's time.
Recap / The Prisoner E 3 AB And C
Number Two decides to manipulate and observe Number Six's dreams to see if he was "turned" by one of three people, codenamed A, B, and C.