An adaptation of The Batman Adventures
' holiday special issue. A series of vignettes shows the Bat-Family and the GCPD tangling with Clayface on December 11, Harley and Ivy on December 17, and the Joker on New Year's Eve.
- Dangerously-Short Skirt: Montoya in the sexy elf costume. In the comic book, she's more concern about her costume not being warm enough.
- Dope Slap: Montoya does this to Harvey.
Brat: Hey, you're not the real Santy Claus!
Harvey: Sure I am! Wanna see my gun?
- Getting Crap Past the Radar: Did Barbara just change to her Batgirl costume in the open? (Though in the comic, she changed in the dressing room.)
- Informed Judaism: It's revealed in the comic that Harley is actually Jewish, another reason for Ivy to find Harley's whining for a Christmas tree bewildering and annoying.
- Jerkass: Harvey Bullock. He made a kid cry and calls him a "big cry baby". But one of the kids was a brat.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: He was being sweet to a little girl, who's the daughter of "Mad Dog" McSweeny who Harvey have sent "up the river three months ago".
Harvey: (gives money to her) Here, kid. Buy yourself somethin' nice.
Mary: Thank you, Santa! Can I buy something for my daddy, too?
Harvey: As long as it ain't a hacksaw, why not?note
- Lost In A Crowd: The Joker hands out Joker-Masks to the crowd so he'll be tougher to find.
- Merry Christmas In Gotham: Harley and Ivy kidnap and mind control Bruce Wayne, the Joker tries to set off a bomb at New Years, and Clayface turns into multiple pickpockets to steal from holiday shoppers, leading to the line "shoot the Santa!" So instead of going Lighter and Softer they went Denser And Wackier.
- New Year Has Come: In the last segment, The Joker threatened to gas all the revelers in Gotham Square precisely at midnight. Batman, naturally, saves the day and afterwards meets Commissioner Gordon for coffee (a New Year's tradition carried over from the mainstream comics).
- Oh Crap: Harvey has to recover the evidence from Clayface.
Montoya: Roll up your sleeves.
Harvey: Ho. Ho. Friggin' ho.
- Pretty in Mink: A lady wears a fur wrap at the Christmas party Bruce attends.
- Running Gag: In the first short, Harley really wants a Christmas tree. She gets one in the end.
- Sexy Whatever Outfit: Montonya's outfit when going undercover is a sexy elf suit.
- She's Got Legs: Montoya in the elf suit.
- Shopping Montage: Done with Poison Ivy, Harley Quinn, and Bruce Wayne carrying the bags. He's under the effects of Ivy's mind control pollen.
- Socialite: A bunch chase after Bruce when he stands under the misletoe.
- Three Shorts
- Vignette Episode
- When the Clock Strikes Twelve: The Joker has bombs set to go off when the new year ball drops at midnight.