Baby-Doll and Killer Croc team up.
- Asshole Victim: The one tourist who recognized Mary Dahl and would not stop pestering her about her old acting gig.
- Clingy Jealous Girl: Baby for Killer Croc.
- Driven to Suicide: After finding out Croc was using her, Baby-Doll plans to blow up Gotham, taking Croc and herself with it.
- Hot Skitty-on-Wailord Action: Batgirl wonders what Killer Croc and Baby-Doll do during a date. Batman DOES NOT want to think about it.
- It Will Never Catch On: Killer Croc reveals a newspaper with Bruce Timm's picture on the front, along with the headline "B.T. Quotes: DVD the Next 8-Track." That's a swing and a BIG miss there.
- Just Between You and Me: Croc admits to some floozy that he doesn't love Baby-Doll and is just using her, unaware that she's listening.
- Know When to Fold 'Em: Much like her last episode, Baby-Doll knows when to give up when the odds are against her.
- Mad Love
- Not So Stoic: See Hot Skitty-on-Wailord Action above. Batman, who has fought mobsters, psychos, ecoterrorists, schizos, immortals and mad scientists is Squicked out by the thought of what Baby-Doll and Croc do when not committing crimes.
- Outlaw Couple
- Prim and Proper Bun: Baby has one when she's trying to look grown-up.
- Woman Scorned: Baby-Doll does not take being used well.