Bruce Wayne found his soul mate and is considering giving up the Batman
mantle for her sake. Meanwhile, Bruce's friends within Gotham elite have also found their soul mates but, is it as good as it seems?
- Badass Bystander: After Ivy reveals she created all the so-called perfect husbands and wives of Gotham's millionaires and plans to leave them for dead on the sinking ship, one of the women on-board asks if they're all just going to stand around while Ivy tries to kill them and incites a riot against the plant people.
- Bouquet Toss: Bruce Wayne, having caught the garter, chats up a woman who caught the bouquet and strikes up a romance with her.
- Continuity Nod: Remember Ivy last appearance in the original series revealed should could make people from plants. Looks like she managed to perfect it enough that she doesn't need clones.
- Gold Digger: Poison Ivy created one for each wealthy person in Gotham.
- Love Potion: Although it was a "just to get your attention" potion.
- Pretty in Mink: One of the would-be victims of Ivy's plan wears a fur wrap on the yacht.
- Stepford Smiler: Susan being less jealous than Bruce expected was his first clue to something being wrong.
- When She Smiles: This may be the closest point in the series that Bruce Wayne actually felt happy. He really doesn't understand what this "happiness" is.