Recap: The Emiya Clan Fate School Days
open/close all folders
"Fufufufu~ middle school at last," Karin proclaimed. "I can finally work on achieving one of my life's ambitions!"
"Which one is this?"
"It's always been my dream to become the Class President!...It is a well documented fact (in certain anime/manga) that boys can never resist bringing in to school their *special* magazines and DVDs to trade with their friends. As Class President the duty falls to me to save their minds from such things and confiscate them for an undeterminable period!"
- Main Character: Keiko, Koyuki, Karin, Sakuya // Gekkou, Kumako, Reiko
- Crossover: Mega Crossover
- Synopsis: Mostly stand-alone slice of life snippets involving the middle group of children in their school-age years. Also features random one-shots that may or may not turn into serial works later, two of which are posted below.
Emiya Clan: Nerima
"So you gave him a popsicle... and he was so relieved he promised you his first-borne son to your daughter as repayment."
"So he said. He was somewhat delirious by that point."
"He traded his son's hand in marriage for a popsicle."'
- Main Character: Koyuki
- Crossover: Ranma One Half
- Synopsis: Koyuki finds herself dropped into the path of a certain martial artist. Having successfully found her ashikabi, now she finds herself out of her comfort zone and trying to survive his chaotic life. Takes place post-manga.
- Chapter 1 found here
- Absurdly Youthful Mother: Ryouga thinks this about Altrouge
- Arranged Marriage: In exchange for a popscicle no less
- Can Not Spit It Out
- Combat Pragmatist: Shirou warns the Amazons with this in mind.
- Also the only way Koyuki can end fights against Shampoo in her favor.
- Confusion Fu: Koyuki knows just enough martial arts for people to recognize the style she's using, but she does it so badly that she ends up dodging attacks by not being where she's supposed to be.
- Curb-Stomp Battle: Shampoo on Koyuki
- Akitsu on the whole NWC
- Shirou on the Amazons
- Doppelgänger Attack: Koyuki's snow clones, which last just long enough as a temporary obstruction or diversion for her followup attacks.
- Gilligan Cut: "We are not going to do something silly like dumping a bunch of snow onto you just to take control of your body."
"You lied to me."
- Golden Snitch: In a 1v4 sparring match, Ranma trounces Koyuki and her siblings. However her winning condition was to obtain a norito from him, which she does while he's gloating over his victory.
- I Just Want to Have Friends: Having never made any friends outside of her family before, Koyuki sets out to try and befriend the NWC
- Oh Crap! There Are Fanfics of Us...: Haru has copies of the Ranma One Half manga, which Ryoga is displeased to learn about.
- Playful Hacker: Matsu on Nabiki
- Running Gag: No, Koyuki's family is not from China.
- Technical Pacifist: Saffron being the exception, Ranma is just not willing to fight to kill. Indirectly leads to his defeat at the hands of Homura and Tsukiumi since he doesn't come at them with the intent to kill.
- Training from Hell: Ranma and Ryouga inflict this on Koyuki so she can last more than several seconds in a standard NWC fight. A good majority of the other kids join in as well.
- Wreathed in Flames: Martial artists can't grab you if you're on fire.
Emiya Clan: Ouran
"I am never going to live this one down."
- Main Character: Takeshi
- Crossover: Ouran Highschool Host Club
- Synopsis: In his third year, Takeshi is finally convinced to let his classmates drag him to the Third Music Room and see what all the fuss is about. Takes place concurrently with the original manga.
- Chapter 1 found here
- Accidental Marriage: It is Sekirei...
- Call Back: When Renge flippantly labels a class D student as a "Nameless Minion", Takeshi has a minor breakdown.
- Did You Just Pet Primate Murder?: Haruhi distracts what she thinks is a giant, dangerous animal so that the Nekozawa family can escape... only to turn around and pet him when she sees how calm it's acting. The other hosts call her out on her behavior.
- Dream Weaver: Riko puts Tamaki under to calm him down.
- First Name Basis/Last Name Basis: Takeshi stubbornly addresses the other members with their family names instead of their given names despite Haruhi's attempts to resolve this.
- Oblivious to Love: Haruhi, just as much as she is in canon.
- Right for the Wrong Reasons: When Kyouya tries to dig up Takeshi's family history, he assumes Sakura is his mother because she has purple hair.
- She Cleans Up Nicely: Referenced verbatim
- The Stoic: Takeshi hides his emotions so habitually that Haruhi is eventually able to tell what he's thinking about by how little he reacts.
- Sweet on Polly Oliver: Takeshi when he first Reacts to Haruhi.