open/close all folders
- "Fufufufu~ middle school at last," Karin proclaimed. "I can finally work on achieving one of my life's ambitions!""Which one is this?""It's always been my dream to become the Class President!...It is a well documented fact (in certain anime/manga) that boys can never resist bringing in to school their *special* magazines and DVDs to trade with their friends. As Class President the duty falls to me to save their minds from such things and confiscate them for an undeterminable period!"
- Main Character: Keiko, Koyuki, Karin, Sakuya // Gekkou, Kumako, Reiko
- Crossover: Mega Crossover
- Synopsis: Mostly stand-alone slice of life snippets involving the middle group of children in their school-age years. Also features random one-shots that may or may not turn into serial works later, two of which are posted below.
- Anything That Moves: Fuuko and—to a slightly lesser extent—Karin
- Brain Bleach: A classmate's reaction to the idea of four identical Karins running around
- EmiyaJack: The sisters inflict this on a student after he says the wor
- Cat Fight: Especially when everyone's turned into Necos
- Father I Want To Marry My Sister: Karin to Keiko.
- Everything Is Online: The middle school the girls go to has everything networked. Security cameras, classroom projectors, even the students' desks.
- Famed In-Story: Karin apparently has running list of warnings sent from her previous teachers to her current ones.
- Mundane Utility: During a cultural festival, Sakuya effectively runs the haunted house. Koyuki helps run a sweets cafe.
- The Nicknamer: Karin can't be bothered to learn any of the other students' names and just calls them "Nameless Extra #(insert number)"
- The Points Mean Nothing: Dante mentally tallies points as Keiko fangirls over Ebony and Ivory, only to wipe them all out when Shirou confronts him.
- School Idol: Fuuko, mostly for her winning personality.
- Keiko seems to be aiming for this once her older sister graduates to highschool.
- Koyuki's middleschool stalker is Kaori Aida, aka "Kaorin"
- The Emiya Clan seem to have problems dealing with the Ree
- Gekkou is quick to point out his powers are magic and not waterbending
- In the "Neco-Arc" story, necos!Rin, !Saber, and !Sakura perform a silly dance to a well known jpop song
- Archerko from the doujin "Sword Dancers" appears in one snippet.
- Slice of Life
- Tangled Family Tree: Chisame is forced to intervene when a prank works a bit too well in order to avoid this.
- Wacky Homeroom
Emiya Clan: Nerima
- "So you gave him a popsicle... and he was so relieved he promised you his first-borne son to your daughter as repayment.""So he said. He was somewhat delirious by that point.""He traded his son's hand in marriage for a popsicle."'"Indeed."
- Main Character: Koyuki
- Crossover: Ranma ½
- Synopsis: Koyuki finds herself dropped into the path of a certain martial artist. Having successfully found her ashikabi, now she finds herself out of her comfort zone and trying to survive his chaotic life. Takes place post-manga.
- Chapter 1 found here
- Arranged Marriage: In exchange for a popscicle no less
- Can Not Spit It Out
- Combat Pragmatist: Shirou warns the Amazons with this in mind.
- Confusion Fu: Koyuki knows just enough martial arts for people to recognize the style she's using, but she does it so badly that she ends up dodging attacks by not being where she's supposed to be.
- Curb-Stomp Battle: Shampoo on Koyuki
- Akitsu on the whole NWC
- Shirou on the Amazons
- Doppelgänger Attack: Koyuki's snow clones, which last just long enough as a temporary obstruction or diversion for her followup attacks.
- Gilligan Cut: "We are not going to do something silly like dumping a bunch of snow onto you just to take control of your body.""You lied to me."
- Golden Snitch: In a 1v4 sparring match, Ranma trounces Koyuki and her siblings. However her winning condition was to obtain a norito from him, which she does while he's gloating over his victory.
- I Just Want to Have Friends: Having never made any friends outside of her family before, Koyuki sets out to try and befriend the NWC
- Oh Crap! There Are Fanfics of Us...: Haru has copies of the Ranma ½ manga, which Ryoga is displeased to learn about.
- Playful Hacker: Matsu on Nabiki
- Running Gag: No, Koyuki's family is not from China.
- Technical Pacifist: Saffron being the exception, Ranma is just not willing to fight to kill. Indirectly leads to his defeat at the hands of Homura and Tsukiumi since he doesn't come at them with the intent to kill.
- Training from Hell: Ranma and Ryouga inflict this on Koyuki so she can last more than several seconds in a standard NWC fight. A good majority of the other kids join in as well.
- Wreathed in Flames: Martial artists can't grab you if you're on fire.
Emiya Clan: Ouran
- "I am never going to live this one down."
- Main Character: Takeshi
- Crossover: Ouran Highschool Host Club
- Synopsis: In his third year, Takeshi is finally convinced to let his classmates drag him to the Third Music Room and see what all the fuss is about. Takes place concurrently with the original manga.
- Chapter 1 found here
- Accidental Marriage: It is Sekirei...
- Call Back: When Renge flippantly labels a class D student as a "Nameless Minion", Takeshi has a minor breakdown.
- Did You Just Pet Primate Murder?: Haruhi distracts what she thinks is a giant, dangerous animal so that the Nekozawa family can escape... only to turn around and pet him when she sees how calm it's acting. The other hosts call her out on her behavior.
- Dream Weaver: Riko puts Tamaki under to calm him down.
- First-Name Basis/Last Name Basis: Takeshi stubbornly addresses the other members with their family names instead of their given names despite Haruhi's attempts to resolve this.
- Oblivious to Love: Haruhi, just as much as she is in canon.
- Right for the Wrong Reasons: When Kyouya tries to dig up Takeshi's family history, he assumes Sakura is his mother because she has purple hair.
- She Cleans Up Nicely: Referenced verbatim
- The Stoic: Takeshi hides his emotions so habitually that Haruhi is eventually able to tell what he's thinking about by how little he reacts.
- Sweet on Polly Oliver: Takeshi when he first Reacts to Haruhi.