Recap: The Emiya Clan Bride Price
- "The recipients of this invitation should also take note that their attendance is mandatory for the duration of the event. No prior engagements barring being sucked off into an alternate dimension by a certain vampire bastard will be tolerated. Failure to comply with these guidelines will result in a response from me personally. Gifts for the newlyweds are optional."
- Main Character: Mana Ryougi, Saito Sahashi
- Crossover: None
- Synopsis: And so, the day of judgment came upon them all.Wedding invitations had been sent out already. However, how necessary they were was debatable since everyone who was invited already knew beforehand. The one purpose they did serve was codifying a threat that had been implied from the beginning of this whole affair.
- Chapter 1 can be found here
- Always a Bigger Fish: It looks like Zelretch is about to ruin the wedding, and then that kinda-sorta all powerful alter ego of Shiki's decides to step off the sidelines.
- Gilligan Cut: Abused, lampshaded, and then forcibly stopped by Kyon and his plot interference.
- Go-Karting with Bowser: Shirou and Shiki Tohno share a few drinks with their normally despised father-in-law, Zelretch, after Shiki Ryougi basically takes him out of the game for the rest of the evening.
- Gone Horribly Right: Against all odds...
- I Need a Freaking Drink: Shiki and Shirou decide to get piss drunk the night before the wedding to just forget about it all.
- Knife-Point Wedding
- Laser Sight: The constant reminder to stick to the script.
- Lemony Narrator: Kyon and Chisame, especially during the bridal march.
- Maiden Name Debate: Inverted. Saito finds out that he's going to be taking the name Ryougi instead.
- The Omniscient Council of Vagueness: The wedding planners. Subverted when Rin walks in on them and asks them what they're all doing in the poker room with the lights off.
- Out-of-Character Moment: The entire wedding is one for Shiki. Although, parts of her normal persona still shine through, mostly when she's threatening people.
- Post-Kiss Catatonia: Artemis.
- Runaway Bride: Averted, but not for lack of trying.
- Sadistic Choice: Kiri has the impossible decision of deep tongue kissing Artemis or getting his skull ventilated.
- Skip to the End: Ciel just decides that she can't top Shiki forcing Zelretch of all people to behave and decides to finish up.
- Thwarted Escape: Kiri gets away from Artemis only to run into the Ree at his safehouse.
- Time for Plan B: Mana's godparents have to improvise once she puts her former best man through a wall. Of course, being who they are, it involves the kidnapping and blackmail of certain unfortunate parties.
- Wacky Marriage Proposal: It wasn't meant to be per se, but the combination of Shiki Ryougi going absolutely insane with glee at the thought of her daughter getting married and Artemis showing up to take vengeance on Mana at the same time turn it into a fiasco.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.