Recap: Teenange Mutant Ninja Turtles 2003 S 5 E 9 New World Order Part 2
A massive battle ensues between the Tengu Shredder, his Heralds, the Turtles and Karai's forces.
This episode provides examples of
- Big "NO!": Leo, when he learns the Heralds are the Foot Mystics and the Turtles inadvertently helped them escape Karai
- Continuity Nod: The Heralds mention the events of "Good Genes Part 2", and how the Turtles had a direct hand in their freedom and the Tengu Shredder's resurrection.
- Curb-Stomp Battle: Karai never stood a chance against the Tengu Shredder.
- The Shredder and his mystics are effortlessly beaten by the Turtles' dragon forms.
- No, You: Karai's not very good at trash-talking. She does this several times to the Tengu Shredder.
- This Cannot Be!: "Dragons?! It's not possible!"
- Trash the Set: Foot Headquarters is pretty much demolished.
- Unwitting Pawn: Discussed.