Recap / Teenange Mutant Ninja Turtles 2003 S 5 E 9 New World Order Part 2
A massive battle ensues between the Tengu Shredder, his Heralds, the Turtles and Karai's forces.
This episode provides examples of
- Big "NO!": Leo, when he learns the Heralds are the Foot Mystics and the Turtles inadvertently helped them escape Karai
- Continuity Nod: The Heralds mention the events of "Good Genes Part 2", and how the Turtles had a direct hand in their freedom and the Tengu Shredder's resurrection.
- Curb-Stomp Battle: Karai never stood a chance against the Tengu Shredder.
- The Shredder and his mystics are effortlessly beaten by the Turtles' dragon forms.
- Getting Crap Past the Radar: The Tengu Shredder begins to consider keeping Karai as a slave after stripping her down to her very form-fitting underwear.
- No, You: Karai's not very good at trash-talking. She does this several times to the Tengu Shredder.
- Single Tear: Karai after getting slashed with a sword.
- Skewed Priorities: The Mystics still want to go after Karai, but the Tengu Shredder defies this.
"I am finished with Karai! I have grander plans than her!"
- A Storm Is Coming: Said word for word.
Casey: Looks like a storm's coming.
Splinter: No. It is already here.
- Super Mode: The Turtles' dragon forms—a result of their mystical training and medallions.
- This Cannot Be!: "Dragons?! It's not possible!"
- This Means War!: The Tengu Shredder belittles Karai's sword, which mixes both magic and technology. When a slash actually hurts his chest, however, he goes into a rage to overcome her.
- Torso with a View: Dr. Chaplain shoots the Tengu Shredder right through the chest, and the demon just laughs it off.
- Transformation Sequence: Before becoming dragons, the Turtles begin glowing and floating into the air.
"If you are a white flame, it will manifest as a dragon!"
- Trash the Set: Foot Headquarters is pretty much demolished.
- Underestimating Badassery: The Tengu Shredder dismisses the Turtles' dragon forms as mere manifestations.
- Unwitting Pawn: Discussed.
When you took that crystal from Karai on behalf of Agent Bishop, you set us free. Leonardo: No. NO! Wind Mystic:
You set a chain of events in motion that led to our master's rebirth.