Recap: Teenange Mutant Ninja Turtles 2003 S 5 E 13 Enter The Dragons Part 2
The final battle has arrived. Now the Turtles must fight the Tengu Shredder for the sake of the world.
This episode provides examples of
- Continuity Nod: Hamato Yoshi was slain in a single stroke by the Utrom Shredder many years before the series began. Now a mystical version of Hamato Yoshi slays the Demon Shredder in a single strike
- Death Seeker: Stockman is shown to be this when Bishop puts him back online, much to his chagrin.Stockman: Why couldn't you let me rest in peace?
- Final Battle
- Finishing Move
- Guns Akimbo: Agent Bishop when he's fighting the Tengu Shredder's army
- Hellish Horse: The Tengu Shredder's mount
- Holding Hands: Karai does this to Chaplin at the end.
- Hooked Up Afterwards: Karai and Chaplin
- Half the Man He Used to Be: A mystic version of Hamato Yoshi finishes the Tengu Shredder off this way
- Me's a Crowd: Nano, in his Justice Force form, is shown to do this
- Omniscient Morality License: The immortal Ninja Tribunal gets away with allowing everything that had transpired thus far throughout the series to occur, because according to them, it all had to happen that way for the demon Shredder to be killed.
- One-Winged Angel: The Tengu Shredder's dragon form. The Turtles' Dragon forms may also apply.
- Percussive Maintenance: Bishop temporarily restores Stockman's shorting systems with a kick
- Rearing Horse: The Tengu Shredder does this on his Hellish Horse after he attacks the Acolytes and the Ancient One
- Series Fauxnale: Originally this episode was supposed to be the conclusion of the series. The fact that there are 2 more seasons and a feature-length movie after it means it isn't anymore.
- Single Tear: Master Splinter, when the mystical version of Hamato Yoshi acknowledges him