Recap: Teenange Mutant Ninja Turtles 2003 S 5 E 12 Enter The Dragons Part 1
The time has come to face the Tengu Shredder. Gathering help from everyone they can, even those who are normally their enemies, the Turtles muster their forces and confront the Shredder for their final battle.
This episode provides examples of
- Avengers Assemble: The opening act features the Turtles assembling their allies for the assault on the Shredder.
- Continuity Nod: The Turtles choose their old, wrecked Lair from Season 4 as the meeting place for their temporary allies
- Dreaming of Things to Come/ Foreshadowing: Master Splinter's nightmare
- Enemy Mine: The Turtles team up with Karai, The Foot, Bishop, Stockman, Hun and the Purple Dragons
- Even Evil Has Standards: Hun, Stockman, and Bishop have no intentions for letting a Tengu destroy the world.
- Gondor Calls for Aid: The Turtles recruit the help of the Ninja Tribunal acolytes, Agent Bishop, Baxter Stockman, the Purple Dragons, and the Justice Force.
- Hellish Horse: The Tengu Shredder's mount
- I Choose to Stay: Casey forgoes joining the fight in order to safeguard April.
- Killed Off for Real: The Foot Mystics.
- Not Me This Time: Stockman can only say one definitive thing of the demonic activity: that he had nothing to do with it.
- OOC Is Serious Business: Bishop gets rather unnerved as the demons attack his base."What are these beasts?! What's happening to this city?! [points a gun at Stockman] I require answers, Dr. Stockman."
- Pragmatic Villainy: Stockman voices desire to exact revenge on the Turtles and Hun initially believes he can whether the Tengu Shredder's threat, but Bishop is perfectly content to put aside old squabbles and work with the heroes.
- Rock Monster/ Kappa/ Youkai: part of the Tengu Shredder's army
- Storming the Castle: The assembled characters' game plan.
- The Team: The coalition of forces assembled against the Shredder form one.