Recap: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2003 S 6 E 8 Clash Of The Turtle Titans
Mikey is infuriated to learn that someone in 2105 has assumed his identity as the Turtle Titan, and is determined to set the record straight.First appearance of the 2105 Turtle Titan
This episode provides examples of
- Animal-Themed Superbeing: While the original Turtle Titan—Michelangelo—isn't quite this, his successor, the Turtle Titan of 2105, is the "Animal Alias" version of this trope.
- Arson, Murder, and Jaywalking: Constable Biggles: "Turtle Titan is a grand-standing, glory-hound vigilante. Plus, he left his vehicle in a 'no-parking' zone"
- Catch a Falling Star: Both Turtle Titans to Constable Biggles. Also 2105 Turtle Titan to a falling citizen
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: Triple Threat's yellow-hued head.
- Discussed Trope: Mikey does this a lot this episode
- Ironic Echo: Serling doesn't tell Mikey the candy is plastic because it's "much more amusing" to watch him fail. Later, when Leo's skateboard hits Serling, the robot complains that Mikey could have caught it. Mikey's reply? "Yeah, but that was much more 'amusing'"
- Legacy Character: The Turtle Titan.
- Multiple Head Case: Triple Threat
- Shout-Out: Mikey describes his secret identity, complete with glasses and suit, as a "mild mannered ninja turtle"
- Spit Take: Mikey, when he realizes the 'candy' is plastic
- Uncanny Family Resemblance: The (human) Turtle Titan to Silver Sentry (grandson/grandfather)
- Unreliable Narrator: Mikey, when he's telling the story of his Turtle Titan to Cody. Taken Up to Eleven sarcastically by Leo, Don and Raph
- Warts and All: 2105 Turtle Titan is disgusted to learn that his hero, Michelangelo, is a "petty, jealous jerk"