The Turtles and Master Splinter were enjoying some well-earned downtime in the Lair, when suddenly they find themselves in a strange city full of aliens and floating cars. Confused and disoriented, they try to figure out what's going on, and just exactly where, or when, they are.First appearance of Cody Jones, Serling, Constable Biggles, Jammerhead and the Street Phantoms
This episode provides examples of
- Book Ends: The episode opens with Raph and Mikey fighting over the TV remote. It ends with them fighting over the TV remote in 2105.
- Continuity Nod: Cody's room contains many items from the previous seasons, including a Foot banner, The Utrom Shredder's armor, Casey's hockey mask and golf bag, The Fugitoid's original body, A TCRI canister, an Utrom exosuit, the Turtle Tunneler, Raph's Shell Cycle, the 2nd Time Around sign from April's shop, a damaged Shrednaut mech, the Shell Sub, the Turtles' masks and the Sewer Sled.
- Disaster Dominoes: Accompanies the Turtles' arrival in 2105. They set off a series of traffic accidents, culminating in a truck going off the road (or rather, over the edge of it) and derailing a train.
- Fish Out of Temporal Water: the Turtles and Master Splinter
- The Future: 2105, to be precise.
- In Memoriam: This episode is dedicated to the memory of George Elliot McClain , who was a production assistant for the 2k3 series
- Intangibility: The Street Phantoms
- Old Hero, New Pals
- Shout-Out: Serling's greeting of "Come with me if you want to live".
- He also says "I pity the fool who tries to get around without an enviro-pack, graviton regulator or wrist translator"
- When Raph leaps from a vehicle and Mikey doesn't catch him, Mikey says "Ru-roh!"
- When Mikey falls out of a moving truck and lands on the windscreen of another vehicle, the driver of the vehicle looks like Bebop.
- Techno Babble: Don and Cody
- Time Skip: Roughly 100 years into the Turtles' future