Recap / Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2003 S 6 E 17 Enter The Jammerhead
The Street Phantoms have broken Jammerhead out of jail, and he's out for revenge against the Turtles. To make himself a better fighter, he uploads the moves of every martial arts master he can find into his cyborg system, making him a force to be reckoned with. Meanwhile, Starlee's insufferable family have come to visit, and her mother doesn't exactly approve of Earth.
This episode provides examples of
- Annoying Younger Sibling: Starlee's little brother, Glaxar
- Breaking Out the Boss: The Street Phantoms do this to Jammerhead at the beginning
- Bizarre Alien Biology: Referenced by Glaxar. What exactly is a "Number Four", anyway?
- Catch a Falling Star: When Leo, Don and Mikey are knocked out a window by Jammerhead, Raph uses his hover bike to catch them
- Koan: Master Splinter tries to explain with a metaphor that Starlee's family needs to let her live her own life. They don't understand until she explains it to them
- Meddling Parents: Starlee's mom certainly seems to count as one, much to Starlee's dismay
- Took a Level in Badass: Jammerhead, although he outright admits that he cheated by downloading the moves, rather than learning them
- Tracking Device: How Jammerhead finds the Turtles