Recap: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2003 S 6 E 14 The Gaminator
When a prototype Gaminator system is delivered to Cody's penthouse the Turtles jump at the chance to try it out. But as soon as they try to play the game their minds are suddenly zapped into the system itself. As they try to figure out what happened Viral shows up and begins to pursue them through the Gaminator's programs.
This episode provides examples of
- Big Creepy-Crawlies: The Viral insects
- Make My Monster Grow: Viral, in the 'Copinator' level
- Me's a Crowd: Cody helps the Turtles by uploading a cheat code that produces hundreds of Turtle clones
- Shout-Out: The 'Swampinator' level is a nod towards Super Mario Bros., right down to the name ''Super Fabio Brothers''
- Temporary Blindness: Mikey, when he gets slimed by the Viral bugs
- Unusual User Interface: The Gaminator's controllers react to their user's brain waves instead of having buttons to push