Recap: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2003 S 4 E 5 I Monster
The Turtles and Casey have gone to an abandoned suburb to train, but quickly discover they're not alone. As the darkness closes in, The Rat King starts to play a very twisted game with our heroes...
This episode provides examples of
- Ax-Crazy: The Rat King
- Bandaged Face: The Rat King
- The Beastmaster: The Rat King uses hoards of rats to attack the Turtles and Casey
- Clone Degeneration: The Rat King
- Shout-Out: the name of the episode is a reference to Isaac Asimov's novel I Robot
- Swarm of Rats: the Rat King repeatedly tries to take down the Turtles by using hundreds of hungry rats
- You Dirty Rat: Whilst Master Splinter normally subverts this trope, this episode plays it very straight with the rat hoards, even giving the rats evil red eyes.