Recap: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2003 S 4 E 4 Dragons Brew
Tropes used in this episode:
- Absentee Actor: Leo is the only Turtle on hand. This is the first episode not to feature all four Turtles in some capacity.
- Dangerously Genre Savvy: The Purple Dragons watch as Leo and Casey pursue T9581.
Hun: Let those idiots chase after that thing! Purple Dragons, time to move the goods!
- Dark Is Not Evil: T9581 just wanted to go home.
- Downer Ending: The Purple Dragons escape with the weapons they stole, Bishop evades responsibility for what happened and the T9581 reveal happens.
- Healing Factor: T9581 is ripped in half by Hun's blaster and just pulls itself back together.
- Not Quite Dead: Both Hun and Bishop learn that the Turtles survived the Season 3 finale.
- Suppressed Rage: Bishop tries to hold out his anger while being chewed out by the President for his attack at Oroku Saki's mansion.
- Took a Level in Badass: As hinted at in "Cousin Sid," the Purple Dragons have gone from a bunch of violent street punks to a sophisticated, more skilled organization.
- Was Once a Man: T9581
- You Have Failed Me: The President chews out Bishop for being useless Triceraton invasion. He warns that one more screw-up would lead him to cut his funding of the EPF off.
- You Talk Too Much: Stockman.
Bishop: Silence, Stockman! I haven't got time for your survival chatter.