Since Hun took over the Purple Dragons they have moved on from common street thugs and become much more organized and dangerous. When the Turtles and Casey try to stop their latest heist they find this out first hand.
This episode provides examples of
- High-Altitude Interrogation: Leo does this to a random punk
- Not so Above It All: Splinter plays poker with Raph and Casey in the beginning, and mocks them as he wins
- Took a Level in Badass: Hun transforms the Purple Dragons from a petty street gang working for the Foot into a far more sophisticated organization operating on its own.
- Traintop Battle: The Turtles and Casey fight Hun on top a moving truck
- "The Reason You Suck" Speech: Leo delivers a particularly brutal one to his brothers and Casey at the end of the episode
Leonardo: Half! We stopped half and only because we got lucky! Is that good enough for you? Is it?! We're always one step behind! We act like a bunch of amateurs! How many times are we gonna get beaten before you guys wise up and realize this isn't a game?! (storms off)
Raphael: I hate to admit it, but he ain't wrong.