Recap / Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2003 S 3 E 5 Worlds Collide Part 2
The Turtles, along with the Fugitoid, are taken by a group of black soldiers. Their leader is Bishop, a government agent who has plans on dissecting them to learn of their secrets.
This episode provides examples of:
- Badass in Distress: The Turtles for this episode.
- Continuity Nod: Bishop showing the Turtles the last specimen he studied: Leatherhead.
- I Want Them Alive: Bishop's lieutenant tells the soldiers that Bishop wants the Turtles alive.
- I Will Show You X:
Lieutenant: On the ground! Hands behind your head! Assume your position now!
Raphael: I got your position right here!
- Irony: Leonardo's opening narration.
Leonardo: Do you know what irony is? Irony is when you finally convince the Triceratons who invaded your planet to pack up and leave because the Fugitoid they're so desperately searching for is not on Earth, only to have the Fugitoid actually show up on Earth. Irony is when the very same energy scan that Don used to prove the Fugitoid wasn't on Earth is now used by the Triceratons to track down the Fugitoid. And finally, irony is when having succeeded in eluding your deadly alien pursuers, you find yourself surrounded by a bunch of heavily armed goons. And doesn't look like you're gonna make it out alive.
- Laser Hallway
- Letting Her Hair Down: Inversion: If April's hair isn't in her trademark bun the situation generally isn't good.
- Oh Crap!: Casey, when Donatello's staff falls into one of the lasers.
- Playing with Syringes
- Strapped to an Operating Table: The Turtles, and by implication, Leatherhead.
- Took a Level in Badass: April. She even mentions that she's trained by Splinter off-screen.
- Waif-Fu: April as she fights the guards
- What the Hell, Hero?: Leonardo calls out Raphael by saying, "Nice going, Raph", when he provokes a fight between them with the black soldiers instead of just surrendering.