Recap: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2003 S 3 E 23 The Real World Part 2
With Usagi's help, Leonardo makes it to the Battle Nexus to ask the Daimyo for help rescuing his family. But Ultimate Drako has gotten there first! Master Splinter, who was imprisoned in the palace dungeons, must reunite his family to defeat Ultimate Drako.
This episode provides examples of
- Even Evil Has Loved Ones: The Ultimate Ninja showed true remorse and concern for his father, suggesting banishing him rather than killing him. As the Ultimate Ninja later becomes Taken for Granite, he genuinely asks his father for forgiveness.
- Genre Savvy: Leo and Usagi escape the palace guards by leaping out a window. One guard says no one could survive a fall from that height, to which another replies that they can't assume anything, and orders the others to search the palace.
- Killed Off for Real: Drako.
- Mugged for Disguise: Usagi and Leo mug a pair of guards for their robes, yet fail to take their helmets or masks. They still fool the other guards...
- Raise Him Right This Time: Ultimately occurs to The Ultimate Ninja.
- Taken for Granite: Drako and The Ultimate Ninja.
- Voice of the Legion: The Ultimate Drako.
- Weirdness Search and Rescue: Lord Simultaneous returns to set matters right and deal with Ultimate Drako.