Recap: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2003 S 3 E 19 Reality Check
It's just another day in the Lair - until Ultimate Draco attacks! Ultimate Draco uses the Time Scepter to scatter the Turtles across the multiverse, and Michelangelo lands in one where the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles are in fact a team of super heroes. But now he finds himself helping the Super Turtles fight their worst enemy!
This episode provides examples of
- A Day in the Limelight: This episode revolves around Michelangelo
- All Your Powers Combined: Sliver has each of the Super Turtles' powers, and knows more tricks to do with them!
- Blob Monster: Blobboid's power.
- Danger Room Cold Open: How Mikey meets the Super Turtles
- Even Evil Has Loved Ones: The Sliver may be evil, but he still wants his sons by his side.
- Evil Counterpart: The Sliver is this to Master Splinter, although he was only in this episode and Mikey's the only main character who meets him.
- Gravity Master: The power of Gravi-turtle
- Make My Monster Grow: Griddex's power.
- Metaphorically True: When Mikey asked about the Super Turtles' sensei, their only reply is "[they] lost him". Mikey finds out he's the super villain Sliver. They meant "[they] lost him to evil".
- Party Scattering: The Turtles and Master Splinter are scattered throughout time and space by Ultimate Drako.
- Shock and Awe: Shellectro's power.
- We Can Rule Together: The goal of the villain. In fact, this trope allows the Super Turtles to escape the Sliver's trap- he wants to rule with his sons bad enough that Mikey is able to trick him by offering to join him.