Recap: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2003 S 3 E 18 Hun On The Run
Karai is captured by Agent Bishop when she is ordered into obtaining alien technology. He offers an exchange with the Shredder: alien technologies for Karai. Instead of agreeing with the exchange, Shredder sends Hun to rescue her. At the same time, the Turtles are lead into the battle when Stockman tricks them into coming by using Hun's voice.
This episode provides examples of
- Berserk Button: Raphael doesn't take well to Hun stealing his motorcycle, as well as it getting destroyed.
- Big "NO!": Stockman, just as he's about to be punished by the Shredder off-screen for the unauthorized communication using Hun's voice.
- Enemy Mine/ Teeth-Clenched Teamwork: Hun must save Karai from Bishop, even though he despises her. In addition, the Turtles must help Hun to rescue Karai.
- Evil vs. Evil: Hun vs. Bishop.
- Improbable Weapon User: Agent Bishop uses his tie to fight Hun and the Turtles. He is basically of the "beat you down with anything handy" school of fighting.
- Narrator: Hun's first time.
- One-Man Army: Bishop, again.
- The Glasses Come Off: Bishop when he briefly tosses them to Hun while he's pinned down.
- The Scream: Raph, when his Shell Cycle is destroyed.
- Villainous Crush: Bishop spends half the episode kicking ass, the other half admiring Shredder's lovely daughter and keeping her close.
- Villain Episode: This is about Hun.
- Villain Exit Stage Left: Bishop escapes by detaching the train from the cars behind it.
- Wrong Genre Savvy: While Bishop tells Saki how much he knows about his criminal empire and ulterior motives regarding cleaning up after the Triceraton invasion, he's completely unaware that the Oroku Saki persona is a cover for something much, much bigger than he knows. note Saki: You know nothing about me.
- You Owe Me: Raphael say this to Hun about his motorcycle.Raphael: You owe me a new bike, fatso!