Recap: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2003 S 2 E 3 Turtles In Space Part 3 The Big House
Prisoners of the Triceratons, the Turtles must escape before they're shipped off to 'The Games'.
This episode provides examples of
- Broomstick Quarterstaff: Don's improvised weapon
- Conveniently Cellmates: The four turtles get a cell together when they get captured by the Triceratons. When Raphael get in a fight in the cafeteria, he is however moved to another cell alone, so the others have to free him when they escape.
- Great Escape
- Improvised Weapon: The turtles used a set of cleaning supplies as weapons
- Playing Sick: The Turtles pretend Mikey is sick to attract the attention of the wardens and steal their key card. They really him throw up to be convincing.
- Prison Episode
- Shout-Out: Raphael's battle cry is "Spooooooons!"