Karai enlists the help of the Turtles in taking control of the Foot Clan to end the raging war. Raphael, still mad at how Leonardo handles things, refuses her help, but his brothers and Casey go with it.
This episode provides examples of:
- Big Damn Heroes: Raphael (with some help from Master Splinter).
- Changed My Mind, Kid: When Raph returns to help his brothers
- Enemy Civil War: the Foot Clan, the Purple Dragons and the Mob battle for control of New York following the Shredder's disappearance.
- Enemy Mine: The turtles and Casey team up with Karai to end the war between the Foot Ninjas, Purple Dragons and Mob
- Heel Realization: Raphael, for this episode.
Leonardo: I thought you were sitting this one out.
Raphael: Well, I calmed down, thought about it, and realized I was being an idiot.
- Mêlée à Trois
- Mob War
- Pet the Dog: Saki's adoption of Karai. Even if he may have ulterior motives for raising her, it's very nice to even think about that little flashback.
- Screw This, I'm Outta Here!: Raphael for this episode.
- Sword over Head: Karai does this to one of the defeated Foot Elite.
- The Reveal: Right at the end we see that the Shredder is still alive.
- Would Hit a Girl: Hun picks up a support beam and uses it to smack Karai around.