Recap: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2003 S 1 E 25 The Search For Splinter Part 1
Unable to find Splinter on their own, the Turtles decide to investigate the mysterious Guardians.
This episode provides examples of:
- Air-Vent Passageway: Subverted when the Turtles try to enter the T.C.R.I. building this way, only to discover the ventilation shaft is a fake
- Crazy-Prepared: Lampshaded by Mikey when Don's method of fooling the security cameras is revealed:Mikey: I don't know what bothers me more, that this thing actually works, or that Don carries around a pigeon puppet...
- Lured into a Trap: The Turtles lure one of the Guardians to the Shredder's old base by reactivating the Foot signal and planting a decoy Shredder doll.
- Tracking Device: The Turtles use one to follow the Guardian and find the T.C.R.I building
- We Need a Distraction: How the team gets April into the T.C.R.I. building.