Recap: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2003 S 1 E 20 The Monster Hunter
As the Turtles continue resting at Casey's grandma's, tenacious monster hunter Dr. Abigail Finn finds footage of a "green creature" in the woods and will stop at nothing to find it.Meanwhile, Leonardo has mostly recovered from his injuries, but remains spiritually wounded.
This episode provides examples of:
- Big "NO!": April, when Casey shows up messing up the floor with snow on his shoes.
- Brawn Hilda: Dr. Finn.
- Could Have Avoided This Plot: Dr. Finn's footage was a result of Mikey fooling around in the forest.
- Death Glare: April gives this one out to Casey and that scared him enough to get him to leave the house.
- Determinator: Dr. Finn.April: Maybe this crazy monster hunter person would just give up and go away?Donatello: Dr. Abigail Finn doesn't give up. If she can't find what she's looking for out there, she'll come looking in here. She's obsessed with monster hunting.
- He's Back: Leo, with the help of Raph.
- Oh, Crap: Casey, when Dr. Finn shows him a footage of Mikey.
- Real After All: The green creature, as the one Dr. Finn had recorded was actually Mikey.
- Samus is a Girl/Monster Is a Mommy: The green creature.
- You Monster!: Casey pretends to be captured by Dr. Finn and say this.