Recap: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2003 S 1 E 11 The Shredder Strikes Part 2
Oroku Saki reveals himself as the Shredder and engages the Turtles in battle. The Turtles soon find themselves outmatched as they're divided, and make a retreat. Leonardo meets a man who promises the turtles help in the future from his organization, the Guardians. Concurrently, Master Splinter searches for his sons and they prepare a counteroffensive.
This episode provides examples of:
- And This Is for...
- Armor-Piercing Slap: Splinter, across the Turtles at the same time.
- Oh, Crap: The Shredder gets this when he realizes he shouldn't have let Splinter cut the posts holding up the water tower.
- And again when the tower's about to fall right on top of him.
- Out of the Inferno: The Shredder literally walks through fire after the building they've been fighting on collapses.
- Party Scattering: When the building the Turtles and Shredder are fighting on falls apart.
- Water Tower Down: How Splinter defeats The Shredder, in this battle at least
- Wham Episode
- What the Hell, Hero?: Splinter calls out the Turtles for being so foolish in battling against the Shredder.