"Nobody messes with my kids!"While the Titans are fighting the Brotherhood of Evil, Raven is given her own mission; babysit three siblings. Hilarity Ensues.
- An Aesop: Subverted! Raven attempts to give one to Melvin, along the lines of "don't blame an imaginary friend for your powers if your powers happen to be destructive; learn to control them instead." The subversion is Melvin's imaginary friend is real, which throws Raven's Aesop out the window.
- Character Focus: For Raven.
- Creator Cameo: The three monks are based on Teen Titans artist Nick Cardy and co-creators George Pérez and Marv Wolfman.
- Extreme Omnivore: Teether's superpower.
- Foreshadowing: After Raven finishes a conversation with Beast Boy after leaving food outside for Bobby, the food on the plate right next to her has disappeared, hinting at Bobby's nature.
- Imaginary Friend: Bobby.
- Make Me Wanna Shout: Timmy's superpower.
- Mama Bear: Raven.
- Psychic Powers: Raven, as per usual, and Melvin.
- Quiet...Too Quiet: Said by Raven when the kids abruptly stop crying after she leaves them with the monks. Turns out the kids abruptly stopped crying because they were kidnapped by the Brotherhood of Evil.
- Stock Episode Titles
- Team Mom: Raven grows into one during this episode—see the page quote.
- Two Guys and a Girl: The kids follow this formula.