Recap: Teen Titans S 4 E 2 Cyborg The Barbarian
"Don't do anything, don't touch anything! Sci-fi rule number one: you start messing with the past, you end up with monkeys ruling the future!"While updating the technology in Titans Tower, Cyborg gets transported five thousand years into the past. There he comes to the rescue of Sarasim and her warrior tribe, which is under attack from gruesome invaders. Unbeknown to the others, Krall—a member of Sarasim's tribe—has awoken a witch of great power to aid him in his ambitions to become a legendary hero. She is the one responsible for both the invaders and Cyborg's sudden appearance. In the absence of any means of recharging or repairing himself, however, Cyborg's continued defense of Sarasim and her people begins to take its toll. Cyborg stakes everything on one final battle between the forces of Sarasim and Krall, but the Titans rescue him before the outcome is decided. A despondent Cyborg worries about Sarasim's fate until Raven presents him with a book containing the history of Sarasim's tribe, including their victory over Krall.
- Action Girl: Sarasim.
- Butterfly of Doom: Referenced by Cyborg, see the page quote.
- Deal with the Devil: Krall's bargain with the witch.
- Eternal English: Cyborg and Sarasim have no trouble understanding one another.
- Literal Genie: Krall demands more power from the witch only to be made into a monster.
- Power at a Price: Invoked.Witch: With every wish comes a price.
- Samus Is a Girl: Sarasim.
- Ship Tease: Cyborg and Sarasim. Too bad we never see her again.