"Don't do anything, don't touch anything! Sci-fi rule number one: you start messing with the past, you end up with monkeys ruling the future!"While updating the technology in Titans Tower, Cyborg gets transported five thousand years into the past. There he comes to the rescue of Sarasim and her warrior tribe, which is under attack from gruesome invaders. Unbeknown to the others, Krall—a member of Sarasim's tribe—has awoken a witch of great power to aid him in his ambitions to become a legendary hero. She is the one responsible for both the invaders and Cyborg's sudden appearance. In the absence of any means of recharging or repairing himself, however, Cyborg's continued defense of Sarasim and her people begins to take its toll. Cyborg stakes everything on one final battle between the forces of Sarasim and Krall, but the Titans rescue him before the outcome is decided. A despondent Cyborg worries about Sarasim's fate until Raven presents him with a book containing the history of Sarasim's tribe, including their victory over Krall.
- Action Girl: Sarasim.
- Butterfly of Doom: Referenced by Cyborg, see the page quote.
- Compressed Hair: Sarasim hides long hair under her helmet.
- Deal with the Devil: Krall's bargain with the witch.
- Pay Evil unto Evil: Likely the witch's intent while dealing with Krall.
- Eternal English: Cyborg and Sarasim have no trouble understanding one another.
- The Greatest Story Never Told: Exactly how the battle concluded after Cyborg was pulled back to his own time can only be guessed at, but Sarasim was clearly victorious.
- Jerkass Genie: Zigzagged with the Krall's hag-like ally. She's a complete jerkass to him, granting wishes in ways that are as unpleasant to him as possible, but actually quite generous to Cyborg, offering him a portal to his own time for no condition whatsoever. Unfortunately, Krall has other ideas.
- Literal Genie: Krall demands more power from the witch only to be made into a monster.
- Memetic Badass: In-universe. In the painting depicting the village's victory over Krall, Cyborg is shown shirtless and cybernetics-free. In the actual battle, he was wearing full armor.Raven: Interesting. You're the only one without armor.
Cyborg: Yeah. Didn't need it.
- Mythology Gag: "Sarasim" is a homophone of "Sarah Sims", who was Cyborg's love interest in the comics.
- Nubile Savage: Sarasim, again.
- Power at a Price: Invoked.Witch: With every wish comes a price.
- Samus Is a Girl: Sarasim.
- Ship Tease: Cyborg and Sarasim. Too bad we never see her again.