Season 6, Episode 12
Like A Virgin
Young women with no apparent connection have been disappearing from the Pacific Northwest; after discovering that all of them are virgins, the brothers conclude that dragons are responsible.
- Absurdly Spacious Sewer: The dragons made use of one.
- Arbitrary Skepticism: The Loch Ness Monster exists but there's no way dragons do.
- Does Not Like Shoes: Eve, Mother of All. Although this may have to do with the fact that the girl she's possessing didn't have shoes on, at the time of sacrifice.
- Dragon Hoard: Dean finds a small pile of gold items that the dragon has been collecting. He can't resist helping himself to it.
- Failed Attempt at Drama: Dramatic music plays as Dean tries to yank out a Sword In The Stone, only for Letting the Air out of the Band to occur as he fails miserably. The music cranks up again as Dean has another go. Nope, he still can't get it out.
"Oh-son-of-a-bitch-that's really on there!"
- Noodle Incident: What Bobby did do to piss off Dr Visyak? The implication seems to be she's his New Old Flame.
- Only the Chosen May Wield: Beautifully parodied with dramatic music and posing.
- Our Dragons Are Different
- Sam searches the Internet for "fire, gold, and virgins" and is directed to World of Warcraft fansites.
- When Dean is taking to Dr Visyak, he makes a reference to twelve-sided dice. Twelve-sided dice are commonly used in Dungeons & Dragons.
- "Mother of what? Mother of Dragons?"
- Cutting the Knot — using explosives to remove the sword from the stone (mostly).
"We're just going to have to get a little closer, that's all."
- The Un-Hug: Castiel goes to hug Sam, who balks and avoids it.
- Squick: The boys reaction In-Universe reaction to the book being made of human skin.
- Virgin Sacrifice — opens Purgatory
- What the Hell, Hero?:
Dean: Penny's diary.
Sam: Did you steal that from her room?