Next: Supernatural S 06 E 08 All Dogs Go To Heaven
Season 6, Episode 7
Family MattersWritten by Andrew Dabb and Daniel Loflin.Directed by Guy Bee.Air Date: November 5, 2010.Despite his suspicions, Dean accompanies Sam with his cousins and Samuel on a hunting trip for the alpha vampire. However, deep in the woods, things go wrong.
- Fanservice: Sam tied to a chair at the beginning of the episode.
- Faux Affably Evil: The Alpha Vampire is jovial and even willing to answer the boys' questions, but this is only because he's confident he'll escape and start feeding again soon.
- Femme Fatalons: The (male) Alpha Vampire.
- Ironic Echo Cut:Dean: [to Samuel] I trust you.Dean: [to Sam] I don't trust him.
- The Mole: Sam for Dean inside the Campbell's operation.
- Off with His Head!
- Recycled Script: Crowley refuses to give Sam back his soul, instead choosing to keep it to use as leverage. Sound familiar?
- Shout-Out: To The Divine Comedy, Kermit The Frog, Jaws, and Legoland.
- Slipped the Ropes: Dean won't untie Sam? Fine!
- Soulless Shell: When Sam was brought back from Hell, his soul got left behind in Lucifer's Cage.
- Too Dumb to Live: Samuel Campbell telling Sam and Dean they have to either kill him or get out of his way.
- Unwitting Pawn: Everyone to Crowley.