Recap: Stargate Atlantis S 05 E 07 Whispers
- So, Alison. Any interesting experiences you'd like to share? Encountered any dangerous predators? Been cloned lately?— Dr. Beckett tries out his new pick-up line
- Amazon Brigade: The all-female expedition team.
- Barrier-Busting Blow
- Blood Knight: Mehra claims she transfered to Atlantis from SGC because she heard the Pegasus galaxy had "bad guys who need killin'."
- Bookends: McKay helping Beckett pack / complaining that he's leaving.
- Get a Room!: Mehra's response to Beckett and Porter's flirting.Mehra: Ok, I'm gonna go check the perimeter. Be back in twenty... unless there's a sock on the doorknob.
- Hey, It's That Guy!: Dr. Alison Porter is Ezri Dax
- Ominous Fog: Justified — the monsters themselves exude the fog for precisely this reason.
- Too Dumb to Live: So when trapped in a room being hunted by monsters who track by sound, clearly, shouting is the best option.
- Wall Crawl: The creatures are fast wall-crawlers.