Recap: Star Wars The Clone Wars S 5 E 1 Revival
Warning! This page contains Major unmarked spoilers, from the latest episode! Read at your own peril!After his narrow escape from Raydonia, Obi-Wan Kenobi teamed up with his fellow Council member Adi Gallia, tracks down Darth Maul and his brother-turned-apprentice Savage Opress to Florum, where the Sith brothers attempt to take over the leadership of Hondo Ohnaka's pirate gang, which they want to use for their own means.
This episode provides examples of:
- Anachronic Order: This episode was intentionally pushed up to be the season 5 premiere by the producers, which is why later episodes feature Adi Gallia still alive on the council and Hondo's base being completely intact.
- An Arm and a Leg: Obi-Wan cut off one Savage's arms, and broke his knee with repeated kicks to it.
- Arson, Murder, and Admiration: Hondo's reaction, when he learned some of his men have betrayed him.Hondo: Traitors.Scum! I'm so proud!
- Cruel and Unusual Death: Being impaled on the horns of a Horned Humanoid, then stabbed by his lightsaber cetainly qualifies.
- Continuity Snarl: In earlier EU material, Adi Gallia was killed by Grievous on Boz Pity.
- Dual Wielding: Obi-Wan uses it when facing the brothers on his own. And it is awesome.
- Evil Versus Evil: Savage's reluctance to accept that even his brother wanted to force him into the role of servant, resulted in a brief confrontation between them.
- Later the fight between the members of Hondo's gang who joined the brothers, and those who remained loyal to him.
- Four Is Death: In a meta-example this was the fourth episode Adi Gallia had an active role in. Also in "Witches of the Mist", there were four Council members waiting for the remains of Savage Opress's first victims to be brought back to the Temple. Gallia was the first to speak of the brutality of their murder, and the only one among them who isn't alive by the time of Revenge of the Sith.
- Killed Off for Real: Adi Gallia.
- Rewrite: Adi Galia's death now causes the Star Wars EU comic, Obsession, in which she was killed by Grevious, to be non-canon.