Love comes in all shapes and sizes.After the notorious bounty hunter Cad Bane breaks Ziro the Hutt out of the Republic prison on Coruscant, Obi-Wan Kenobi and Quinlan Vos team up to track them down.
- Anachronic Order: This episode takes place directly after the Season 1 finale, "Hostage Crisis", and is the last part of the Ziro arc.
- Ascended Extra: Sy Snootles from Return of the Jedi has a pivotal role in this episode.
- Bad-Guy Bar: The club where the Hutt Council holds its meeting on Nal Hutta has a classic 1920's mafia club vibe.
- Crack Pairing: In-universe, the episode reveals that Sy Snootles and Ziro once had a "relationship".
- Death by Woman Scorned: When Ziro grew tired of Snootles, he sent her away to Nal Hutta, breaking her heart. After she learns about Ziro being held prisoner in the same club she is working in, she helps him escape, follows him to the Macguffin of the episode, and kills him.
- Dynamic Entry: Quinlan Vos likes these. When arriving at the Jedi Temple, he doesn't wait for his ride to land, he simply jumps down to the platform. Also see below at There Was a Door.
- Even Bad Men Love Their Mamas: Ziro.
- Fan Disservice: In the middle of the dance number performed by three beautiful, different coloured Twi'lek girls, Sy Snootles shows up as the main attraction... Not to mention later in the episode she and Ziro are shown kissing...
- Interspecies Romance: Ziro the Hutt and Sy Snootles, a Pa'lowick, once had a relationship.
- Large and in Charge: Mama the Hutt is arguably the largest Hutt introduced in the Star Wars universe. She makes Jabba (her grandson) look in shape.
- The Mafia: The Hutt Council. Marlo the Hutt even looks like the Godfather, and is named after Marlon Brando.
- MacGuffin: The holodiary, which contains an extensive list of the crimes of the Hutt Council.
- Psychometry: Quinlan Vos has this ability, and uses it to confirm that Ziro had been in the Hutts' club not long before their arrival.
- There Was a Door: Subverted. Quinlan enters Mama the Hutt's lair through the door, but instead of knocking or using his Psychic Powers to open the lock, he cuts an "X" in it with his lightsaber, and kicks the pieces in.