Recap: Star Trek Deep Space Nine S 07 E 02 Shadows And Symbols
Sisko, Jake, Ezri and Grandpa Sisko head off to find the Orb of the Emissary. While Worf is joined by Quark, Julian and O'Brien in taking out a Dominion shipyard and getting Jadzia into Sto-Vo-Kor
- Big "Shut Up!": When Quark is trying to get a little gratitude from Worf in the form of him saying "two words" (which, of course, are "Thank you"):Worf: BE QUIET!
Quark: That's two words, all right. Just not the two I was hoping for.
- Blue and Orange Morality: Showcased with the Prophets, who took over the body of an unwilling woman, forcing her to marry Joseph and ensure Sisko's birth.
- Continuity Nod: Sisko has another vision as Benny Russell. Only this one is a Pah-Wraith attempt to keep him away from the Orb.
- Divine Intervention: Sisko learns his birth was due to the possession of his mother by a Prophet.
- Kill It with Fire: No bigger fire than a frigging sun to take out the Dominion shipyard.
- Motor Mouth: Ezri goes a mile-a-minute due to being new to the whole Joined thing.
- Noodle Incident: Whatever happened in the Klingon mess hall, apparently involving gagh.
- OOC Is Serious Business: Worf apologizes for being a jerk. No one else can believe their ears.
- Room Full of Crazy: The vision as Benny Russell.
- Stuff Blowing Up: Doesn't get much bigger than a solar plasma ejection.
- What the Hell, Hero?: Martok calls Worf out for being a jerk to his friends. Leads to the aforementioned apology.