Three Klingons who were blood-brothers of Curzon Dax find Jadzia on Deep Space Nine,
and she convinces them to let her go on a Roaring Rampage of Revenge
with them to kill the man who murdered the Klingons' sons long ago.
This episode contains examples of:
- Badass Grandpa: Kang, Kor and Koloth.
- Continuity Cavalcade: All three of the most prominent Klingons to appear in TOS come back and unite for one last mission.
- Evil Albino: The villain, a Klingon only known as "The Albino".
- I Gave My Word: Interesting variation on this with Dax, as her previous host Curzon gave his word to avenge the Klingon's death, also causing unintended Revenge by Proxy.
- Retired Badass Roundup: Dax has to work at getting all three Klingon legends to support her joining and to work together for one last glorious battle.
- Screw the Rules, I'm Doing What's Right: Jadzia's way of justifying herself to Sisko.
- What Happened to the Mouse?: Sisko promises dire consequences for Jadzia and her future in Starfleet should she disobey his orders and go after The Albino. Said consequences never take place.
- Status Quo Is God
- Also Dax was off duty and outside Federation space so there wasn't much he could do to her careerwise. It also helps her case that Jadzia wasn't the one who killed the Albino in the end.