Spongebob and Patrick's frivolous playing with Squidward's plant spray turns the latter into... well, a giant
.No Nose Knows
Patrick wants a nose, but when he does get one, it's not as great as he thinks it is.
''Giant Squidward provides examples of...
- Attack of the 50-Foot Whatever
- Breakthe Haughty
- Furry Reminder: Squidward sporadically inks when Spongebob and Patrick deform him with plant growth.
- Gentle Giant: Played with. The citizens of Bikini Bottom don't recognise their own neighbor and think he's a "monster", but a little boy insists he's this and so Squidward has to do helpful things in order to win their favor. Only when he doesn't say "bless you" when a fish sneezes do the citizens turn hostile again.
- Genius Bruiser: While he's only out to "bruise" Spongebob and Patrick, Squidward completely fools the other fish with "Uh, I'm a lamp post".
- Butt Monkey: Squidward, naturally.
- Jerkass Woobie: It's one of those episodes where it's hard not to feel bad for him.
- My God What Have We Done?: Spongebob and Patrick feel guilty about what they've done for once.
''No Nose Knows provides examples of...