Recap: Spongebob Squarepants S 2 E 20 Squid On Strike Sandy Sponge Bob And The Worm
"Squid on Strike"
- Broken Record: "Eh, Squidward? Eh, Squidward? Eh, Squidward?"
- Failed a Spot Check: Mr. Krabs doesn't notice the destroyed Krusty Krab even when he walks into it, even "unlocking" the front doors with his key. He finally notices when he sits down in where his office used to be.
- Gone Horribly Right: SpongeBob's plan to destroy the Krusty Krab to get his and Squidward's jobs back works, as they have to work there forever to pay off the damages.
- Literal-Minded: SpongeBob takes Squidward's rally cry of "dismantling the oppressive establishment" too literally and destroys the Krusty Krab.
- Mistaken for Cheating
Squidward: Attention, citizens of Bikini Bottom, you have all been cheated and lied to!
Woman: I knew it! (slaps husband)
- Running Gag: Squidward getting flattened by a crowd running over him.
- Say My Name: "SQUIDWAAARD! SPONGEBOOOB!"
- Slogan Yelling Megaphone Guy: Squidward does this to rally the citizens for support.
Fish 1: What's he saying?
Fish 2: I don't know, but he's got a megaphone.
- Visual Pun: One of SpongeBob's attempt to make a picket sign is that of a finger picking a nose (a pick-it sign).
- Waving Signs Around: Parodied. When Squidward makes a sign reading "Krusty Krab Unfair", SpongeBob makes a sign reading "Krusty Krab Funfair". Also, SpongeBob makes a picket fence instead of a sign.
"Sandy, SpongeBob and the Worm"