: A special task has been assigned to SpongeBob and Squidward: Deliver the very first Krusty Krab Pizza. However, there's a slight problem. Squidward made SpongeBob drive, causing the two to end up in the middle of nowhere and run out of gas. Now it's up to SpongeBob and his knowledge on how the pioneers survived to figure out how to get back to shelter and find something to eat before Squidward eats the pizza."Home Sweet Pineapple"
: After a swarm of nematodes devours Sponge Bob's house, he and Gary are left with nothing but a pebble (which is actually a seed
). Without a place to stay, SpongeBob tries living with Patrick and Squidward before giving up hope to live in the neighborhood, and sees no other option than to leave and move back in with his parents.
The YMMV examples for these episodes can be found here.
"Pizza Delivery" provides examples of:
- Anti-Advice: SpongeBob claims to know which way town is from which side moss grows on rocks. Squidward then says "You want us to go that way? Well, then I'm going this way." Naturally, town was where SpongeBob wanted to go.
- Bilingual Bonus: When SpongeBob is looking at the gears on his boat mobile, they change into Korean symbols, which are actually the correct ones. Of course, SpongeBob doesn't know that.
- Break the Cutie: Happens to SpongeBob after the customer harshly berates him for forgetting his drink. Cue to Squidward standing up for him throwing the pizza at said customer's face.
- Determinator: SpongeBob when he insists that the pizza be delivered to the customer, no matter what.
- Diving Save: Squidward does this to save Spongebob from a boat that was about to run him over. Both survive but are covered in sand.
- Improvised Parachute: The pizza after Spongebob and Squidward are thrown out of a tornado.
- It Can't Get Any Worse: Squidward asks this when the boat runs out of gas in the middle of nowhere. And right after saying it, he kicks the boat and it drives off without them.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Squidward.
- Mock Meal: The Krusty Krab pizza is just some Krabby Patties crushed to look like a pizza.
- Unstoppable Mailman: Neither fast sea currents nor searing heat nor a very hungry Squidward will stop SpongeBob from getting the pizza to the customer.
- Vehicular Assault
- The truck driver SpongeBob tries to flag down with a pioneer hitchhiking dance instead tries to run him over because he thought he was a "thrashin', frashin' breakdancer!"
- Done to Squidward by SpongeBob when he drives over him with the rock.
"Home Sweet Pineapple" provides examples of:
- Blanket Tug O War: Between SpongeBob and Patrick. Only instead of a blanket, it's Patrick's rock.
- Depth Deception: The house SpongeBob and Patrick build looks normal-sized, until they step forward and loom over it.
- Happy Dance: Done by Squidward when he sees SpongeBob finally leaving.
- Strange Minds Think Alike: Squidward gets a call from SpongeBob and answers "Is it time for you to ruin my day?" Moments later, Patrick wakes up and asks "Is it time to ruin Squid's day?"
- The Swarm: The nematodes.
- Swiss Army Tears: SpongeBob's tears restore his house back to normal.
- Toon Physics: SpongeBob manages to stay in the air by hammering boards one by one to the chagrin of Patrick.