TexasWhen Sandy gets homesick and decides to move back to Texas, SpongeBob and Patrick try everything to keep her from leaving.
- Berserk Button: "Don't you dare take the name of Texas in vain!"
- Cry Laughing: Sandy does this when she sees the surprise SpongeBob and Patrick made for her.
- Getting Crap Past the Radar: To get Sandy riled up to chase him, SpongeBob shakes his butt as pronounces "Texas" as "Teeex-ASS!"
SpongeBob: Patrick, your genius is showing.Patrick: Where!?
- Also this...
- Gone Horribly Right: SpongeBob and Patrick try insulting Texas so that Sandy can angrily chase them and thus lure her to her goodbye party. It's only afterward that the two realize they now have to run for their lives.
- Here We Go Again: Patrick once again incurs Sandy's wrath by insulting Texas.Sandy: What did you say?Patrick: Should I start running now?
- Oh Crap!: Patrick when he sees Sandy chasing after him and SpongeBob.
- Sand In My Eyes: SpongeBob asks Sandy what is she crying about, and she bluntly claims she sprung a leak, but SpongeBob knew she wasn't.
- Shaking the Rump: To lure Sandy to the Krusty Krab, SpongeBob does this in front of her while mockingly saying "Texas".
- Visual Pun: For Sandy's Texas party, SpongeBob brought barby Qs, peas-in-a-can pies, squares for square dancing with, and ten gallon hats made from gallon containers.
- With a Foot on the Bus: Sandy quite literally has one foot on the bus just as SpongeBob and Patrick catch up to her and try to get her to stay. She declines and the bus rides off without her. It returns immediately after Patrick calls Texas dumb, and after he and SpongeBob insult Texas some more, she chases them down to the surprise party they had prepared for her. It is then that she realized that Bikini Bottom was her home and decides to stay.
Walking SmallPlankton plots to use SpongeBob as an unwitting pawn to drive away the beach patrons so he can build his new Mega Bucket restaurant.
- Be the Ball: SpongeBob makes himself into a volleyball to replace the one he destroyed during his rampage.
- Comically Missing the Point: Plankton berates Spongebob for not being enough of a stand-up guy. Spongebob responds by telling a terrible joke about airline food.
- Getting Crap Past the Radar: When Plankton urges SpongeBob to get a fat person off of him by being assertive, he just sticks his finger in the man's pocket, causing him to shout "Not insertive!"
- A Lesson Learned Too Well: SpongeBob takes Plankton's lessons to heart and becomes a massive jerk to everybody, which was all Plankton's plan.
- Manipulative Bastard: Plankton
- Nice Guys Finish LastPlankton: Havenít you figured it out, SpongeBob? Nice guys finish last. Only aggressive people conquer the world! (laughs evilly)
- Teach Him Anger: Plankton teaches SpongeBob to be a jerkass.
- Took a Level in Jerkass: SpongeBob when Plankton teaches him to be aggressive. Of course, this was all Plankton's plan to drive away the beachgoers to build his new restaurant.
- Troubled Fetal Position: Plankton after SpongeBob foils his plan.