Texas shows examples of:
- Berserk Button: "Don't you dare take the name of Texas in vain!"
- Cry Laughing: Sandy does this when she sees the surprise SpongeBob and Patrick made for her.
- Disproportionate Retribution: You insulted Texas? Prepare to be hog-tied and blown up!!
- Getting Crap Past the Radar: To get Sandy riled up to chase him, SpongeBob shakes his butt as pronounces "Texas" as "Teeex-ASS!"
SpongeBob: Patrick, your genius is showing.Patrick: Where!?
- Also this...
- Gone Horribly Right: SpongeBob and Patrick try insulting Texas so that Sandy can angrily chase them and thus lure her to her goodbye party. It's only afterward that the two realize they now have to run for their lives.
- Here We Go Again: Patrick once again incurs Sandy's wrath by insulting Texas.Sandy: What did you say?Patrick: Should I start running now?
- Oh, Crap!:
- Patrick when he sees Sandy chasing after him and SpongeBob.
- SpongeBob gives a bigger one when a mushroom cloud comes from Sandy's beat down on Patrick.
- Parody: SpongeBob does a... less-than-Affectionate Parody of "Deep In The Heart Of Texas" when egging Sandy on."The stars at night are dull and dim/Whenever they have to be over dumb ol' stupid Texas!"
- Sand In My Eyes: SpongeBob asks Sandy what is she crying about, and she bluntly claims she sprung a leak, but SpongeBob knew she wasn't.
- Shaking the Rump: To lure Sandy to the Krusty Krab, SpongeBob does this in front of her while mockingly saying "Texas".
- Visual Pun: For Sandy's Texas party, SpongeBob brought barby Qs, peas-in-a-can pies, squares (well, cubes) for square dancing with, and ten gallon hats made from gallon containers.
- With a Foot on the Bus: Sandy quite literally has one foot on the bus just as SpongeBob and Patrick catch up to her and try to get her to stay, but to no avail. Of course, as soon as Patrick mentions "dumb ol' Texas," the bus reverses immediately and Sandy angrily steps off to tell him not to dare take the name of Texas in vain! SpongeBob and Patrick decide to egg her on in order to lure her down to the Krusty Krab for her surprise party, where she realizes that Bikini Bottom was her home and decides to stay.
Walking SmallAirdate: March 22, 2000Plankton plots to use SpongeBob as an unwitting pawn to drive away the beach patrons so he can build his new Mega Bucket restaurant.
Walking Small shows examples of:
- And That's Terrible: "You used me... for land development! That wasn't nice!"
- Be the Ball: SpongeBob makes himself into a volleyball to replace the one he destroyed during his rampage.
- Comically Missing the Point: Plankton berates Spongebob for not being enough of a stand-up guy. Spongebob responds by telling a terrible joke about airline food.
- Getting Crap Past the Radar: When Plankton urges SpongeBob to get a fat person off of him by being assertive, he just sticks his finger in the man's pocket, causing him to shout "Not insertive!"
- A Lesson Learned Too Well: SpongeBob takes Plankton's lessons to heart and becomes a massive jerk to everybody, which was all Plankton's plan.
- Manipulative Bastard: Plankton for tricking SpongeBob into driving away all the beachgoers.
- Nice Guys Finish Last:Plankton: Haven’t you figured it out, SpongeBob? Nice guys finish last. Only aggressive people conquer the world! (laughs evilly)
- Preemptive "Shut Up":Plankton: You've got to be aggressive to get the things you want. You're too soft.
SpongeBob: But I'm a spon...
Plankton: Don't say it!
- Teach Him Anger: Plankton teaches SpongeBob to be a jerkass.
- Took a Level in Jerkass: SpongeBob when Plankton teaches him to be aggressive. Of course, this was all Plankton's plan to drive away the beachgoers to build his new restaurant.
- Troubled Fetal Position: Plankton after SpongeBob foils his plan.