Our Kickstarter campaign has received $74,000 from over 2,000 backers! TV Tropes 2.0 is coming. There is no stopping it now. We have 4 days left. At $75K we can also develop an API and at $100K the tropes web series will be produced. View the project here and discuss here.
1. "Help Wanted" / "Reef Blower" / "Tea at the Treedome" (May 1, 1999): SpongeBob applies for a job at the Krusty Krab / In a dialogue-less short, SpongeBob uses a reef blower to get rid of a pile of sand on his lawn / SpongeBob goes to visit Sandy, but neglects his need for water.
3. "Jellyfishing" / "Plankton!" (July 31, 1999): SpongeBob and Patrick take a paralyzed Squidward jellyfishing / Plankton uses a device to control SpongeBob's brain and get the Krabby Patty secret formula.
5. "Pizza Delivery" / "Home Sweet Pineapple" (August 14, 1999): SpongeBob and Squidward get lost trying to deliver a Krusty Krab Pizza / SpongeBob's house is destroyed be nematodes, forcing him to move back in with his parents.
6. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy"/ "Pickles" (August 21, 1999): SpongeBob and Patrick find their favorite superheroes are old and retired / SpongeBob has an existential crisis when he forgets to put pickles on a Krabby Patty.
7. "Hall Monitor" / "Jellyfish Jam" (August 28, 1999): SpongeBob is made a hall monitor at boating school, and lets the power go to his head / SpongeBob domesticates a jellyfish and has an all-night dance party.
8. "Sandy's Rocket" / "Squeaky Boots" (September 4, 1999): SpongeBob and Patrick steal Sandy's rocket, and search for aliens on "the moon" / Mr. Krabs gives SpongeBob a pair of squeaky boots, and the squeaking drives Mr. Krabs crazy.
9. "Nature Pants" / "Opposite Day" (September 11, 1999): SpongeBob decides to live among the jellyfish / Squidward convinces SpongeBob it's Opposite Day so he'll stay out of the way while Squidward sells his house.
10. "Culture Shock" / "F.U.N" (September 18, 1999): The Krusty Krab holds a talent show / SpongeBob tries to make Plankton less evil by befriending him.
14. 'SB-129' / 'Karate Choppers' (December 31, 1999): In an attempt to escape SpongeBob and Patrick, Squidward accidentally locks himself in the freezer and ends up frozen for 2,000 years / SpongeBob and Sandy's karate fights get in the way of SpongeBob's work.
15. "Sleepy Time" / "Suds" (January 17, 2000): SpongeBob flies out of his own dream, and can enter others / SpongeBob has the suds, a sponge's version of a cold.
16. "Valentine's Day" / "The Paper" (February 14, 2000): SpongeBob and Sandy have a huge Valentine surprise for Patrick, but delays arise / SpongeBob has tons of fun with a gum wrapper.
17. "Arrgh!" / "Rock Bottom" (March 15, 2000): Inspired by a board game, Mr. Krabs, SpongeBob, and Patrick go searching for buried treasure / SpongeBob winds up in the deep sea filled with strange fish and no way home.
18. "Texas" / "Walking Small" (March 22, 2000): Sandy gets homesick for Texas and decides to go home / Plankton tries to take over a beach to build a new Chum Bucket, and enlists SpongeBob to help.
19. 'Fools in April' / 'Neptune's Spatula'(April 1, 2000): Squidward's April Fool's prank goes too far / King Neptune refuses to believe that SpongeBob is destined to be a Royal Frycook, and challenges him to a Krabby Patty cook-off.
20. "Hooky" / "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy II" (April 8, 2000): Mr. Krabs tries and fails to warn SpongeBob and Patrick about fishing hooks / SpongeBob wins a conch shell that can summon Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy, and the two superheroes teach SpongeBob a lesson in crime-fighting and responsibility.
Season 2 (October 26, 2000-July 26, 2003)
21. Your Shoe's Untied / Squid's Day Off (November 2, 2000): SpongeBob finds he never learned how to tie his shoes / With Mr. Krabs in the hospital, Squidward takes the day off, but becomes paranoid that SpongeBob will destroy the Krusty Krab.
22. Something Smells / Bossy Boots (October 26, 2000): SpongeBob can't figure out why people are running away from him, and Patrick convinces him he's ugly / Pearl takes over as boss of the Krusty Krab.
23. Big Pink Loser / Bubble Buddy (November 16, 2000): Patrick wants to win an award, and emulates SpongeBob to do so / A bored SpongeBob creates a "bubble buddy", which annoys the townsfolk.
24. Dying for Pie / Imitation Krabs (December 28, 2000): Squidward gives SpongeBob a pie, not knowing it was a bomb / Plankton creates a robotic Mr. Krabs to infiltrate the Krusty Krab.
25. Wormy / Patty Hype (February 17, 2001): SpongeBob and Patrick are terrified of a butterfly / With the Krusty Krab losing business, SpongeBob strikes out on his own with colored burgers.
26. Grandma's Kisses / Squidville (March 6, 2001): SpongeBob is embarrassed of his grandma's affection / Squidward moves to a village of like-minded squids.
27. Prehibernation Week / Life of Crime (May 5, 2001): Sandy takes SpongeBob on a week of adrenaline before she hibernates / SpongeBob and Patrick are on the lam after they steal a balloon.
28. Christmas Who? (December 6, 2000): Enamored by Sandy's stories of Christmas on the surface, SpongeBob tries to bring Christmas to Bikini Bottom, but Santa Claus fails to show.
30. No Free Rides / I'm Your Biggest Fanatic (March 7, 2001): Mrs. Puff gives SpongeBob his boating license, only to regret it later / SpongeBob tries to get into the elite Jelly Spotters club, but their leader treats him like a joke.
31. Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy III / Squirrel Jokes (November 27, 2000): SpongeBob and Patrick are left in charge of the Mermalair / SpongeBob makes fun of Sandy in order to become a popular comedian.
32. Pressure / The Smoking Peanut (March 8, 2001): SpongeBob and Sandy compete to see if sea or land critters are better / SpongeBob feels guilty for making a giant clam cry after he throws a peanut at it.
33. Shanghaied (aka You Wish) / Gary Takes a Bath (March 9, 2001 / July 26, 2003): The Flying Dutchman makes SpongeBob and Patrick his slaves. Notable for having 3 endings, the official one was voted by fans / SpongeBob attempts to give Gary a bath.
34. Welcome to the Chum Bucket / Frankendoodle (January 21, 2002): Mr. Krabs loses SpongeBob to Plankton in a game of cards / SpongeBob creates a monster when he draws a picture of himself using a magic pencil.
35. The Secret Box / Band Geeks (September 7, 2001): SpongeBob is desperate to know what's in Patrick's secret box / Squidward needs to create a marching band in 3 days.
36. Graveyard Shift / Krusty Love (September 6, 2002): SpongeBob and Squidward are now working the night shift, and Squidward tells SpongeBob of the Hash-Slinging Slasher / Mr. Krabs falls in love with Mrs. Puff.
37. Procrastination / I'm with Stupid (November 30, 2001): SpongeBob procrastinates on his boating school essay / SpongeBob acts stupid to make Patrick seem smart in comparison to impress Patrick's parents.
41. The Algae's Always Greener / SpongeGuard on Duty (March 22, 2002): Plankton switches lives with Mr. Krabs / SpongeBob pretends to be a lifeguard to impress Larry the Lobster.
42. Club SpongeBob / My Pretty Seahorse (July 12, 2002): Squidward accidentally propels SpongeBob and Patrick's clubhouse into a kelp forest far away from home / SpongeBob gets a pet seahorse, which follows him to work.
43. "The Bully" / "Just One Bite" (October 5, 2001): A new boating school student threatens to kick SpongeBob's butt / Squidward is in denial about loving Krabby Patties.
44. "Nasty Patty" / "Idiot Box" (March 1, 2002): Mr. Krabs and SpongeBob think they've killed a health inspector / SpongeBob and Patrick have fun with their imaginations and a cardboard box, while Squidward hears realistic sounds coming from it.
45. Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy IV / Doing Time (January 21, 2002): SpongeBob accidentally shrinks everyone using Mermaid Man's utility belt / Mrs. Puff goes to jail after SpongeBob causes a huge wreck. She loves to be away from SpongeBob, but he and Patrick try to break her out.
46. Snowball Effect / One Krab's Trash (February 22, 2002): SpongeBob and Patrick have a snowball fight / Mr. Krabs tries to get a valuable novelty hat back from SpongeBob.
47. As Seen on TV / Can You Spare a Dime? (March 8, 2002): SpongeBob gets a bit part in a commercial, and thinks he's become an overnight superstar / Squidward quits the Krusty Krab, and takes advantage of SpongeBob's hospitality.
48. No Weenies Allowed / Squilliam Returns (March 15, 2002): SpongeBob tries to prove he's tough enough to get into The Salty Spittoon / Squidward lies about owning a 5-star restaurant to impress an old rival.
49. Krab Borg / Rock-a-Bye Bivalve (March 29, 2002): SpongeBob and Squidward think Mr. Krabs is a robot imposter / In this controversial episode, SpongeBob and Patrick take care of a baby clam.
50. Wet Painters / Krusty Krab Training Video (May 10, 2002): Mr. Krabs hires SpongeBob and Patrick to paint his house, which has pictures covering almost every inch of his walls / An instructional video for new Krusty Krab employees.
51. Party Pooper Pants (May 17, 2002): SpongeBob throws a house party, but becomes too rigid in the party structure.
52. Chocolate with Nuts / Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V (June 1, 2002): SpongeBob and Patrick become entrepreneurs by selling chocolate door-to-door / Feeling disrespected, Barnacle Boy turns evil.
53. New Student Starfish / Clams (September 20, 2002): Patrick goes to SpongeBob's boating lessons / As a celebration for his one millionth dollar, Mr. Krabs takes SpongeBob and Squidward clam fishing.
54. Ugh (aka SpongeBob B.C.) (March 5, 2004): A look at prehistoric life in Bikini Bottom.
56. Born Again Krabs / I Had an Accident (October 4, 2003): After a near-death experience where Mr. Krabs is punished for being cheap, he becomes more generous with his money / SpongeBob becomes agoraphobic after a sandboarding accident.
57. Krabby Land / The Camping Episode (April 3, 2004): Mr. Krabs constructs a haphazard playground to make money from kids / SpongeBob and Patrick go camping in their backyard.
58. Missing Identity / Plankton's Army (January 19, 2004): SpongeBob loses his nametag / Plankton enlists his extended family to help him steal the Krabby Patty formula.
59. The Sponge Who Could Fly (aka The Lost Episode) (March 21, 2003): SpongeBob gains the ability to fly, and gets tired when the townsfolk take advantage of his talent.
60. SpongeBob Meets the Strangler / Pranks a Lot (October 11, 2004): SpongeBob hires a bodyguard to protect him from the Tattle-Tale Strangler / SpongeBob and Patrick use an invisibility spray to scare people.
Season 4 (May 6, 2005-July 24, 2007)
61. Fear of a Krabby Patty / Shell of a Man (May 6, 2005): Plankton (as Dr. Lankton) gives an order of 10,000 Krabby Patties to wear SpongeBob out, and ends up making SpongeBob afraid of Krabby Patties/Mr. Krabs sheds his shell right before his reunion with his old navy friends.
62. The Lost Mattress / Krabs vs. Plankton (May 13, 2005): SpongeBob, Patrick, and Squidward get Mr. Krabs a new mattress, and take his old mattress to the dump - but problems arise when its revealed that the old mattress has Mr. Krabs' money in it/Plankton sues Mr. Krabs after falling and faking an injury at the Krusty Krab.
63. Have You Seen This Snail? (November 11, 2005): SpongeBob becomes so obsessed with beating a ping-pong paddle record that he forgets to feed Gary for weeks - so Gary runs away.
64. Skill Crane / Good Neighbors (May 20, 2005): Squidward is desperate to win at the Krusty Krab's new crane; SpongeBob and Patrick's antics to be "good neighbors" ruins Squidward's chances for a relaxing Sunday.
65. Selling Out / Funny Pants (September 23, 2005 / September 30, 2005): Mr. Krabs retires, and a big corporation takes his place and converts the Krusty Krab/Squidward, annoyed by [SpongeBob=]'s constant laughter, tricks S[pongeBob=] into believing he lost his laugh box.
66. Dunces and Dragons (February 20, 2006): A freak jousting accident sends SpongeBob and Patrick back to medieval times.
67. Enemy In-Law / Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture (October 14, 2005 / October 7, 2005): Plankton starts dating Mr. Krabs' mother/SpongeBob and Patrick are shocked to discover the new Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy movie are being played by "actors", and decide to make their own movie starring the real Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy.
68. Patrick SmartPants / SquidBob TentaclePants (October 21, 2005 / November 4, 2005): Patrick suddenly becomes a genius after falling off a cliff and getting his head replaced/A malfunction in Sandy's new teleportation machine morphs SpongeBob and Squidward together.
69. Krusty Towers / Mrs. Puff, You're Fired (April 1, 2006): Mr. Krabs converts the Krusty Krab into a hotel/If SpongeBob fails at his driving test one more time, Mrs. Puff will be fired and replaced.
70. Ghost Host / Chimps Ahoy (May 5, 2006): The Flying Dutchman takes residence in SpongeBob's house after his ship gets wrecked, and starts to scare him, but it soon wears off and ends up believing he lost his ghostly touch. So SpongeBob tries to help him get it back/SpongeBob and Patrick help Sandy build an invention that will impress her bosses, otherwise she will have to leave Bikini Bottom forever.
71. Whale of a Birthday / Karate Island (May 12, 2006): Mr. Krabs sends SpongeBob on a shopping spree to buy Pearl presents for her 16th birthday/SpongeBob is invited to take part in a special karate event at "Karate Island".
72. All That Glitters / Wishing You Well (June 2, 2006): SpongeBob replaces his old and broken spatula with a new one, but discovers that new doesn't always mean better/Mr. Krabs sends SpongeBob and Patrick down a wishing well to collect the money dropped by the wishers.
73. New Leaf / Once Bitten (September 22, 2006 / September 29, 2006): Plankton declares truce and converts the Chum Bucket into a gift shop, but Mr. Krabs thinks it yet another plot to steal the Krabby Patty secret formula/Gary starts biting everyone in town, and everyone believes he has "Mad Snail Disease".
74. Bummer Vacation / Wigstruck (October 13, 2006 / November 17, 2006): SpongeBob is forced to take a vacation off work, but can't seem to get his mind off the Krusty Krab/SpongeBob finds an old wig in the dumpster and starts wearing it anywhere and everywhere.
75. Squidtastic Voyage / That's No Lady (October 6, 2006 / November 25, 2006): Sandy plans to use her micro-sub to get Squidward's clarinet reed out of his throat, but after SpongeBob and Patrick play around in it and accidentally shrink themselves, it's up to them to get it out/Patrick disguises himself as a lady in order to avoid being "run" out of town.
76. The Thing / Hocus Pocus (January 15, 2007): Squidward, trying to escape SpongeBob and Patrick, gets covered and muck, and when SpongeBob and Patrick find him, they believe he's a animal-like creature/SpongeBob gets a new magic kit and believes he turned Squidward into an ice cream cone.
77. Driven to Tears / Rule of Dumb (February 19, 2007): After SpongeBob fails his driving test again, Patrick decides to give it a shot to see why SpongeBob can't pass - and ends up acing it. He gets his driver's license and a brand new boat, but his ignorance of the laws of the road make SpongeBob's blood boil/A document reveals Patrick is next in line to be king.
78. Born to Be Wild / Best Frenemies (March 31, 2007): SpongeBob and Patrick set out to protect Bikini Bottom from a vicious biking gang/Mr. Krabs and Plankton team up in order to find out why a new Kelpshake restaurant chain is taking away their customers.
79. The Pink Purloiner / Squid Wood (February 19, 2007 / July 24, 2007): SpongeBob suspects Patrick of stealing his brand new jellyfishing net/SpongeBob creates a mini-puppet of Squidward to occupy him, which ends up becoming more popular than the real Squidward.
80. Best Day Ever / The Gift of Gum (November 10, 2006 / February 19, 2007): SpongeBob's plans to make this day his "best day ever" don't go as planned/Patrick exchanges his giant ball of gum to SpongeBob on "Best Friends Day".
Season 5 (February 19, 2007-July 19, 2009)
81. Friend or Foe (April 13, 2007): Mr. Krabs reveals that he and Plankton were once best friends, but a fight over a formula ended it all.
82. The Original Fry Cook / Night Light (July 30, 2007): Jim, the fry cook before SpongeBob, pays a visit to the Krusty Krab, but SpongeBob thinks he's come to take his job/SpongeBob buys a ton of night lights to eliminate the dark.
83. Rise and Shine / Waiting / Fungus Among Us (February 19, 2007 / September 29, 2007): Patrick's morning routine is shown/SpongeBob waits by his mailbox for a new toy/SpongeBob gets an itchy sea fungus on his body, and it starts to spread.
84. Spy Buddies / Boat Smarts / Good Ol' Whatshisname (July 23, 2007): Mr. Krabs sends SpongeBob and Patrick to spy on Plankton/Mrs. Puff presents a video on a driver with boat smarts (Squidward) and a driver without boat smarts (SpongeBob)/Mr. Krabs pits SpongeBob and Squidward in a contest to guess the customers names.
85. New Digs / Krabs a la Mode (July 25, 2007): After coming in one minute late for work, SpongeBob decides to move in to the Krusty Krab to never be late again/Plankton freezes the Krusty Krab.
86. Roller Cowards / Bucket Sweet Bucket (July 27, 2007): SpongeBob and Patrick are psyched to ride Glove World's brand new roller coaster/Plankton tricks SpongeBob, Patrick, and Squidward into remodeling the Chum Bucket.
87. To Love a Patty / Breath of Fresh Squidward (July 26, 2007): SpongeBob creates the perfect Krabby Patty and refuses to part with it/Squidward undergoes a complete personality change after getting shocked by his electric fence.
88. Money Talks / SpongeBob vs. The Patty Gadget / Slimy Dancing (July 31, 2007): Mr. Krabs wishes he could talk to money/Patchy narrates the story of SpongeBob's epic battle with Squidward's new patty-making machine/Squidward agrees to train SpongeBob for the Bikini Bottom Dance Contest after he [Squidward] doesn't make it in.
89. The Krusty Sponge / Sing a Song of Patrick (July 24, 2007 / February 19, 2007): Mr. Krabs starts merchandising SpongeBob] after a food critic gives [=SpongeBob rave ratings/SpongeBob helps Patrick get his new song on the radio.
90. A Flea in Her Dome / The Donut of Shame / The Krusty Plate (August 1, 2007): SpongeBob and Patrick try to help Sandy rid her treedome of fleas/Patrick steals SpongeBob's doughnut, and soon his guilt gets the best of him/SpongeBob tries to clean a nasty spot of a Krusty Krab plate.
91. Goo Goo Gas / Le Big Switch (July 19, 2009 / September 29, 2007): Plankton turns everyone at the Krusty Krab into babies/SpongeBob is enrolled in an exchange program with a snooty French chef from a high-end restaurant.
92. Atlantis SquarePantis (November 12, 2007): SpongeBob and Patrick find the second half of an ancient amulet which helps them and co. get to Atlantis.
93. Picture Day / Pat No Pay / BlackJack (August 2, 2007): SpongeBob tries to make it to Picture Day at Boating School clean/When Patrick is unable to pay for his Krabby Patties, Mr. Krabs puts him to work/SpongeBob's parents are missing, and all the clues lead to his bully-like cousin BlackJack.
94. Blackened Sponge / Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob (August 3, 2007): SpongeBob gets a black eye while trying to open a tube of toothpaste - embarrassed, he makes up as story about fighting a western-styled villain/Plankton hypnotizes Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy into wreaking havoc at the Krusty Krab.
95. The Inmates of Summer / To Save a Squirrel (November 23, 2007): SpongeBob and Patrick accidentally board a ship full of prisoners/SpongeBob and Patrick follow Sandy in her camping trip, with the motto being "to eat or be eaten".
96. Pest of the West (April 11, 2008): While researching his family tree, SpongeBob discovers his ancestor SpongeBuck, who saved the western town of Bikini Gulch from Dead-Eye Plankton.
97. 20,000 Patties Under the Sea / The Battle of Bikini Bottom (November 23, 2007): Mr. Krabs converts an old submarine into a mobile Krusty Krab/SpongeBob and Patrick end up in an all-out war between clean and dirty.
98. What Ever Happened to SpongeBob? (aka WhoBob WhatPants?) (October 13, 2008): When SpongeBob runs away after his friends call him "idiot boy", he ends up with amnesia and becomes the mayor of New Kelp City.
99. The Two Faces of Squidward / SpongeHenge (November 23, 2007): Squidward suddenly becomes handsome after having his face slammed by the door/SpongeBob holes are creating music from the wind, which attracts the jellyfish.
100. Banned in Bikini Bottom / Stanley S. SquarePants (November 23, 2007): Miss Gristlepuss and her organization ban Krabby Patties from Bikini Bottom/SpongeBob's ditzy cousin Stanley comes for a visit.
Season 6 (March 3, 2008-July 5, 2010)
101. House Fancy / Krabby Road (June 6, 2008 / March 3, 2008): SpongeBob helps Squidward's clean up his house in time for a show/Plankton gets SpongeBob, Patrick, and Squidward to join his band in yet another plot to steal the Krabby Patty secret formula.
102. Penny Foolish / Nautical Novice (March 7, 2008 / March 29, 2008): Mr. Krabs goes after what he believes is a penny SpongeBob picked up/SpongeBob studies the entire history of boating in order to impress Mrs. Puff on a class field trip.
103. Spongicus / Suction Cup Symphony (March 29, 2008 / March 6, 2008): Plankton demolishes the Chum Bucket and replaces it with a coliseum, featuring a man-eating lion/Squidward attempts to write a symphony for the Bikini Bottom Orchestra.
104. Not Normal / Gone (March 4, 2008 / March 5, 2008): SpongeBob becomes "normal", and it's boring/SpongeBob wakes up to find everyone in Bikini Bottom has disappeared.
105. The Splinter / Slide Whistle Stooges (June 2, 2008 / February 16, 2009): SpongeBob tries to hide a splinter from Mr. Krabs so he won't go home early/SpongeBob and Patrick annoy Squidward with their new slide whistles.
106. A Life in a Day / Sun Bleached (June 4, 2008 / June 5, 2008): Patrick tries to be a daredevil just like Larry/SpongeBob and Patrick tan themselves to enter a beach party for tan people only, but SpongeBob ends up sun bleached.
108. Patty Caper / Plankton's Regular (August 5, 2008 / August 6, 2008): SpongeBob and Patrick try to solve the mystery of who stole the Krabby Patty secret ingredient/Plankton finally gets a regular customer, but Mr. Krabs wants him at the Krusty Krab.
109. Boating Buddies / The Krabby Kronicle (August 7, 2008 / August 8, 2008): Squidward is forced to go to Boating School after getting caught speeding while trying to escape SpongeBob/Mr. Krabs launches a newspaper, and makes SpongeBob write "juicy" stories (actually lies) about the Bikini Bottomites.
110. The Slumber Party / Grooming Gary (November 28, 2008): Mr. Krabs sends SpongeBob to crash Pearl's slumber party/SpongeBob enters Gary in the local pet show.
111. SpongeBob SquarePants vs. The Big One (April 17, 2009): SpongeBob, Patrick, and Squidward end up stranded on a remote island, and must learn to surf to get back to the mainland, otherwise they'll be stuck on the island forever.
112. Porous Pockets / Choir Boys (November 28, 2008 / March 20, 2009): When SpongeBob suddenly becomes rich, he gets surrounded by new friends, but forgets about Patrick/SpongeBob wants to come to Squidward's choir audition.
113. Krusty Krushers / The Card (November 28, 2008): Mr. Krabs enters SpongeBob and Patrick in a tag-team wrestling match/SpongeBob desperately wants Patrick's ultra-rare Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy trading card.
114. Dear Vikings / Ditchin' (November 28, 2008): SpongeBob writes a letter asking about the Vikings/SpongeBob ditches Boating School so he and Patrick can get their Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy books signed.
115. Grandpappy the Pirate / Cephalopod Lodge (February 18, 2009 / February 17, 2009): Mr. Krabs' grandfather comes for a visit, believing he's a pirate/SpongeBob and Patrick accidentally get Squidward kicked from his secret lodge.
116. Squid's Visit / To SquarePants or Not to SquarePants (June 4, 2009 / July 17, 2009): SpongeBob renovates his house to look exactly like Squidward's so Squidward can pay him a visit/SpongeBob last pair of square pants shrink in the dryer, and when he can't find any that are square, he settles on a pair of round pants.
117. Shuffleboarding / Professor Squidward (February 16, 2009 / February 19, 2009): SpongeBob and Patrick fill in for Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy at a shuffleboarding tournament/Squidward pretends he's his arch-rival Squilliam to teach at a music class.
118. Pet or Pests / Komputer Overload (March 18, 2009 / March 19, 2009): SpongeBob adopts a stray worm who gives birth to baby worms overnight/Tired of getting her buttons pushed, Karen leaves Plankton.
119. Gullible Pants / Overbooked (June 5, 2009 / July 19, 2009): Mr. Krabs leaves SpongeBob in charge of the Krusty Krab for 15 minutes/SpongeBob must help Sandy at her science convention, help Mr. Krabs build a telescope, and attend Patrick's birthday party, all in one day.
120. No Hat for Pat / Toy Store of Doom (July 19, 2009 / March 17, 2009): Patrick gets a job as the Krusty Krab's falling-down comedian in order to get a Krusty Krab hat/SpongeBob and Patrick accidentally get locked in new toy store overnight.
121. Sand Castles in the Sand / Shell Shocked (March 16, 2009 / June 1, 2009): SpongeBob and Patrick use their sand creations to battle each other/When SpongeBob breaks Gary's shell, he tries to find a replacement.
122. Chum Bucket Supreme / Single Cell Anniversary (July 19, 2009 / June 3, 2009): Plankton hires Patrick to creating advertising slogans for the Chum Bucket/SpongeBob helps Plankton find an anniversary gift for Karen.
123+124. Truth or Square (November 6, 2009): SpongeBob, Patrick, Squidward, and Mr. Krabs accidentally get locked in the freezer during the Krusty Krab's Eleventy-Seventh anniversary.
125. Pineapple Fever / Chum Caverns (June 2, 2009 / July 18, 2009): Squidward is forced to take residence in SpongeBob's house during a storm/Plankton discovers an underground cavern and uses it to attract customers.
126. The Clash of Triton (aka Neptune's Party) (July 5, 2010): King Neptune is celebrating his 5,000th birthday at the Krusty Krab, but is depressed because his son Triton, of whom he locked away many years ago, is not here to celebrate with him. So SpongeBob sets out to find and free Triton to cheer Neptune up, but it only causes problem to arise.
Season 7 (July 19, 2009-June 11, 2011)
127. Tentacle-Vision / I Heart Dancing (July 19, 2009): Squidward holds his own television show/Squidward tries to sabotage SpongeBob's dance audition.
128. Growth Spout / Stuck in the Wringer (July 19, 2009): Pearl goes through her growth spurt and Mr. Krabs has to find more food for her/SpongeBob accidentally gets stuck in his wringer after coming out of the shower.
129. Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy / The Inside Job (July 19, 2009): Plankton steals Sandy's fur pelt/Plankton tries to launch himself into Mr. Krabs' head, but ends up in SpongeBob's instead.
130. Greasy Buffoons / Model Sponge (November 27, 2009): Mr. Krabs and Plankton begin selling their customers grease/SpongeBob auditions to be in a kitchen sponge commercial.
132. Yours, Mine, and Mine / Kracked Krabs (September 11, 2010): SpongeBob and Patrick fight over a toy/Mr. Krabs gets nominated for the Cheapest Crab Convention.
133. The Curse of Bikini Bottom / Squidward in Clarinetland (October 24, 2009 / March 24, 2010): The Flying Dutchman turns SpongeBob and Patrick into ghosts/Squidward ends up in a sacred land for clarinets only.
134. SpongeBob's Last Stand (April 22, 2010): SpongeBob and Patrick try to stop the construction of a new highway that will destroy Jellyfish Fields.
135. Back to the Past / The Bad Guy Club For Villains (February 15, 2010): SpongeBob, Patrick, Mermaid Man, and Barnacle Boy are sent back in time/SpongeBob and Patrick watch their favorite superheros in a lost episode of Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy.
136. A Day Without Tears / Summer Job (March 22, 2010 / March 23, 2010): Squidward bets that SpongeBob cannot go a whole day without crying/Mrs. Puff is forced to work at the Krusty Krab.
137. "One Coarse Meal / Gary in Love" (March 25, 2010 / February 6, 2010): Mr. Krabs discovers Plankton is afraid of whales/Gary falls in love with a snail named Mary.
138. The Play's the Thing / Rodeo Daze (March 26, 2010 / February 6, 2010): Squidward holds his originally-cancelled play at the Krusty Krab/SpongeBob and Patrick try to save Sandy from a rodeo.
139. Gramma's Secret Recipe / The Cent of Money (July 6, 2010 / July 7, 2010): Plankton disguises himself as SpongeBob's grandma/Mr. Krabs uses Gary to find loose change.
140. The Monster Who Came to Bikini Bottom / Welcome to the Bikini Bottom Triangle (January 28, 2011): Patrick makes friends with a huge beast/SpongeBob and Squidward end up in the Bikini Bottom Triangle.
141. The Curse of the Hex / The Main Drain (June 11, 2011 / January 28, 2011): An old hagfish puts a curse on the Krusty Krab/SpongeBob and Patrick search for a legendary drain.
142. Trenchbillies / Sponge-Cano! (January 29, 2011 / January 28, 2011): SpongeBob and Patrick are held hostage by a backwards gang/Everyone must sacrifice Squidward in order to stop a volcano from destroying Bikini Bottom.
143. The Great Patty Caper (November 11, 2010): SpongeBob must go on an adventure to retrieve the Krabby Patty secret formula.
144. That Sinking Feeling / Karate Star (July 8, 2010 / July 9, 2010): SpongeBob and Patrick dig a tunnel between their houses/Patrick's new karate skills start to go out of control.
145. Buried in Time / Enchanted Tiki Dreams (September 18, 2010 / June 19, 2010): SpongeBob, Patrick, and Squidward are locked inside a time capsule/SpongeBob and Patrick build a dream world for Squidward.
146. The Abrasive Side / Earworm (November 27, 2010): SpongeBob orders a product that will help him say "no"/SpongeBob gets a song stuck in his head.
147. Hide and Then What Happens? / Shellback Shenanigans (August 9, 2010 / September 18, 2010): SpongeBob and Patrick play hide and seek/Plankton masquerades as Gary.
148. The Masterpiece / Whelk Attack (October 2, 2010): Squidward builds a statue of Mr. Krabs/Giant whelks invade Bikini Bottom.
149. You Don't Know Sponge / Tunnel of Glove (August 9, 2010 / February 12, 2011): SpongeBob and Patrick take a friendship quiz/SpongeBob and Pearl get stuck in the Tunnel of Glove.
150. Krusty Dogs / The Wreck of the Mauna Loa (October 9, 2010): Mr. Krabs starts selling hot dogs at the Krusty Krab/SpongeBob and Patrick discover a secret hideout.
151. New Fish in Town / Love That Squid (January 15, 2011 / February 12, 2011): A new neighbor moves to Bikini Bottom and becomes Squidward's best friend/Squidward falls in love with Squiliva.
152. Big Sister Sam / Perfect Chemistry (January 15, 2011 / February 26, 2011): Patrick's older sister comes for a visit/Plankton and Sandy share a bond for science.
Season 8 (March 26, 2011-November 23, 2012)
153. Accidents Will Happen / The Other Patty (July 18, 2011 / June 25, 2011): Squidward gets an injury at the Krusty Krab and forces Mr. Krabs to pamper him/Mr. Krabs and Plankton share a rivalry with a new burger joint.
154. Drive Thru / The Hot Shot (July 19, 2011 / June 18, 2011): Mr. Krabs installs a drive thru in the Krusty Krab/SpongeBob takes boating lessons from Tony Fast Jr.
155. A Friendly Game / Sentimental Sponge (March 26, 2011 / April 2, 2011): SpongeBob and Patrick play a game of indoor golf/SpongeBob begins salvaging his trash.
156. Frozen Face-Off (July 15, 2011): Everyone competes in a worm-sled race for one million clams.
157. Squidward's School for Grown-Ups / Oral Report (June 4, 2011 / March 26, 2011): Patrick suddenly grows a beard and decides it's time to act mature/SpongeBob becomes a nervous wreck while trying to do an oral report at Boating School.
158. Sweet and Sour Squid / The Googly Artiste (July 20, 2011 / July 21, 2011): Plankton strikes a friendship with Squidward in order to get the Krabby Patty formula/An art critic deems Patrick's rock art the "new big thing".
159. A SquarePants Family Vacation (November 11, 2011): SpongeBob, his parents, and Patrick go on a vacation to the Great Barrier Reef.
160. Patrick's Staycation / Walking the Plankton (November 8, 2011 / November 7, 2011): Patrick is unable to afford a vacation, so he has his own "vacation" at home/SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs win free cruise tickets all thanks to Plankton.
161. Mooncation / Mr. Krabs Takes a Vacation (November 10, 2011 / November 9, 2011): SpongeBob and Sandy head to the moon/SpongeBob, Pearl, and Mr. Krabs go on a vacation to a money-making factory.
162. Ghoul Fools (October 21, 2011); SpongeBob and Patrick discover a haunted boat full of ghouls.
163. Mermaid Man Begins / Plankton's Good Eye (September 23, 2011): SpongeBob Patrick learn the secret origins of Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy/Plankton gets a second eye.
164. Barnacle Face / Pet Sitter Pat (September 16, 2011): SpongeBob tries to remove a barnacle from Pearl's face/Patrick pet-sits Gary while SpongeBob is at his Grandma's birthday party.
165. House Sittin' for Sandy / Smoothe Jazz at Bikini Bottom (September 30, 2011): SpongeBob takes care of Sandy's house/SpongeBob and Squidward sneak backstage into a Kelpy G concert.
166. The Way of the Sponge / Bubble Troubles (November 25, 2011): SpongeBob takes karate lessons from karate master Fuzzy Acorns/SpongeBob and Patrick accidentally ruin Sandy's air supply.
167. The Krabby Patty That Ate Bikini Bottom / Bubble Buddy Returns (November 25, 2011): Mr. Krabs uses Sandy's growth serum on a Krabby Patty with disastrous results/SpongeBob takes care of his bubble friend Bubble Buddy's son.
168. Restraining SpongeBob / Fiasco! (April 2, 2012 / April 5, 2012): Squidward issues a restraining order on SpongeBob/Plankton mistakenly takes a piece of "art" believing it's a Krabby Patty.
169. Are You Happy Now / Planet of the Jellyfish (March 31, 2012): SpongeBob tries to help Squidward find his "happiest memory"/SpongeBob and Sandy must defeat an evil Jellian overlord.
170. Free Samples / Home Sweet Rubble (April 6, 2012 / April 4, 2012): Plankton drives away Mr. Krabs' customers and Mr. Krabs must win them back/SpongeBob's friends help him fix up his pineapple house.
171. Karen 2.0 / InSPONGEiac (April 13, 2012 / April 9, 2012): Plankton replaces his computer wife with a newer version/SpongeBob asks Patrick for assistance on falling asleep.
172. Face Freeze! / Glove World R.I.P. (July 21, 2012 / April 3, 2012): SpongeBob and Patrick make a bet to see who can hold the funniest face the longest - then their faces freeze that way/SpongeBob and Patrick spend one last day at Glove World before it closes for good.
174. Treats! / For Here or to Go (April 10, 2012 / April 12, 2012): SpongeBob searches every inch of the world to buy Gary more snail treats/Plankton wins a free Krabby Patty in a guessing contest.
175. It's a SpongeBob Christmas! (November 23, 2012): Plankton contaminates fresh fruitcake with Jerkatonium, an element that makes even the nicest person become jerky - right before Christmas.
176. Super Evil Aquatic Villain Team Up is Go! / Chum Fricassee (October 14, 2012 / October 21, 2012): Plankton and Man Ray team up/Squidward starts working at the Chum Bucket.
177. The Good Krabby Name / Move It or Lose It (September 3, 2012 / October 21, 2012): SpongeBob and Patrick go on an advertising blitz to get the last 2% of Bikini Bottom to eat at the Krusty Krab/Mr. Krabs and Plankton begin petitions in order to see which one of their restaurants will be bulldozed.
178. Hello Bikini Bottom! (October 8, 2012): A concert promoter takes SpongeBob and Squidward on a world tour, with Mr. Krabs as their money-hungry manager.
Season 9 (July 21, 2012-present)
179. Extreme Spots / Squirrel Record (July 21, 2012): SpongeBob try to join an extreme sports team/Sandy tries to break a number of world records.
180. Patrick-Man! / Gary's New Toy (October 27, 2012 / October 14, 2012): Patrick becomes a superhero/SpongeBob must take drastic measures when Gary becomes obsessed with his new red ball.
181. License to Milkshake / Squid Baby (September 7, 2012 / September 3, 2012): SpongeBob returns to the milkshake academy when he discovers his milkshake license has expired/Squidward suffers a severe head injury that makes him have the mind of an infant.
182. Little Yellow Book / Bumper to Bumper (March 2, 2013 / November 17, 2012): Squidward reads SpongeBob's diary out loud to the Krusty Krab/Mrs. Puff must think outside the box when SpongeBob fails his driving test again.
183. Eek, An Urchin! / Squid Defense (October 27, 2012 / January 1, 2013): The Krusty crew have a problem on their hands when SpongeBob discovers a sea urchin underneath the grill/When Squidward gets his groceries stolen, he takes karate lessons from SpongeBob and Sandy.
184. Jailbreak! / Evil Spatula (March 16, 2013 / March 9, 2013): An imprisoned Plankton teams up with his fellow inmates to break out of jail and steal the Krabby Patty formula/SpongeBob buys a new spatula from Plankton, which may or may not have magical powers.
185. It Came From Goo Lagoon (February 17, 2014): Slime bubbles appear out of Goo Lagoon and terrorize Bikini Bottom, but Plankton has other plans with them.
186. Safe Deposit Krabs / Plankton's Pet (May 25, 2013 / January 19, 2013): Mr. Krabs gets trapped in Bikini Bottom's new bank/Plankton adopts a pet to cheer himself up.
187. Don't Look Now / Seance Schmeance (October 14, 2013): SpongeBob and Patrick watch a horror movie and believe that the villain of the movie is stalking them/SpongeBob holds a seance at the Krusty Krab in order to learn the recipe for a long lost sandwich.
188. Kenny the Cat / Yeti Krabs (March 29, 2014 / November 28, 2014): Bikini Bottom gets a new superhero: Kenny the Cat/Mr. Krabs tells Squidward a story about a yeti who eats lazy employees, and SpongeBob starts to kick it in overdrive.
189. SpongeBob You're Fired (November 11, 2013): To save money, Mr. Krabs fires SpongeBob - but when SpongeBob is unable to handle unemployment, he decides to get back to work - no matter what or where.