17. 'Arrgh!' / 'Rock Bottom' (March 15, 2000): Inspired by a board game, Mr. Krabs, SpongeBob, and Patrick go searching for buried treasure / SpongeBob winds up in the deep sea filled with strange fish and no way home.
18. "Texas" / "Walking Small" (March 22, 2000): Sandy gets homesick for Texas and decides to go home / Plankton tries to take over a beach to build a new Chum Bucket, and enlists SpongeBob to help.
19. 'Fools in April' / 'Neptune's Spatula'(April 1, 2000): Squidward's April Fool's prank goes too far / King Neptune refuses to believe that SpongeBob is destined to be a Royal Frycook, and challenges him to a Krabby Patty making contest.
28. Christmas Who? (December 6, 2000): Enamored by Sandy's stories of Christmas on the surface, SpongeBob tries to bring Christmas to Bikini Bottom, but Santa Claus fails to show.
29. Survival of the Idiots / Dumped (March 5, 2001): SpongeBob and Patrick are locked inside Sandy's wintry tree dome / Gary leaves SpongeBob for Patrick.
30. No Free Rides / I'm Your Biggest Fanatic (March 7, 2001): Mrs. Puff gives SpongeBob his boating license, only to regret it later / SpongeBob tries to get into the elite Jelly Spotters club, but their leader treats him like a joke.
31. Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy III / Squirrel Jokes (November 27, 2000): SpongeBob and Patrick are left in charge of the Mermalair / SpongeBob makes fun of Sandy in order to become a popular comedian.
32. Pressure / The Smoking Peanut (March 8, 2001): SpongeBob and Sandy compete to see if sea or land critters are better / SpongeBob feels guilty for making a giant clam cry after he throws a peanut at it.
33. Shanghaied (aka You Wish) / Gary Takes a Bath (March 9, 2001 / July 26, 2003): The Flying Dutchman makes SpongeBob and Patrick his slaves. Notable for having 3 endings, the official one was voted by fans / SpongeBob attempts to give Gary a bath.
34. Welcome to the Chum Bucket / Frankendoodle (January 21, 2002): Mr. Krabs loses SpongeBob to Plankton in a game of cards / SpongeBob creates a monster when he draws a picture of himself using a magic pencil.
35. The Secret Box / Band Geeks (September 7, 2001): SpongeBob is desperate to know what's in Patrick's secret box / Squidward needs to create a band in 3 days to impress his rival.
44. "Nasty Patty" / "Idiot Box" (March 1, 2002): Mr. Krabs and SpongeBob think they've killed a health inspector / SpongeBob and Patrick have fun with their imaginations and a cardboard box, while Squidward hears realistic sounds coming from it.
45. Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy IV / Doing Time (January 21, 2002): SpongeBob accidentally shrinks everyone using Mermaid Man's utility belt / Mrs. Puff goes to jail after SpongeBob causes a huge wreck. She loves to be away from SpongeBob, but SpongeBob and Patrick try to break her out.
46. Snowball Effect / One Krab's Trash (February 22, 2002): SpongeBob and Patrick have a snowball fight / Mr. Krabs tries to get a valuable novelty hat back from SpongeBob.
48. No Weenies Allowed / Squilliam Returns (March 15, 2002): SpongeBob tries to prove he's tough enough to get into The Salty Spittoon / Squidward lies about owning a 5-star restaurant to impress an old rival.
50. Wet Painters / Krusty Krab Training Video (May 10, 2002): Mr. Krabs hires SpongeBob and Patrick to paint his house, which has pictures covering almost every inch of his walls / An instructional video for new Krusty Krab hires.
51. Party Pooper Pants (May 17, 2002): SpongeBob throws a house party, but becomes too rigid in the party structure.
52. Chocolate with Nuts / Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V (June 1, 2002): SpongeBob and Patrick become entrepreneurs by selling chocolate door-to-door / Feeling disrespected, Barnacle Boy turns evil.
56. Born Again Krabs / I Had an Accident (October 4, 2003): After a near-death experience where Mr. Krabs is punished for being cheap, he becomes more generous with his money / SpongeBob becomes agoraphobic after a sandboarding accident.
58. Missing Identity / Plankton's Army (January 19, 2004): SpongeBob loses his nametag / Plankton enlists his extended family to help him steal the Krabby Patty formula.
59. The Sponge Who Could Fly (aka The Lost Episode) (March 21, 2003): SpongeBob gains the ability to fly, and gets tired when the townsfolk take advantage of his talent.
60. SpongeBob Meets the Strangler / Pranks a Lot (October 11, 2004): SpongeBob hires a bodyguard to protect him from the Tattle-Tale Strangler / SpongeBob and Patrick use an invisibility spray to scare people.
Season 4 (May 6, 2005-July 24, 2007)
61. Fear of a Krabby Patty / Shell of a Man (May 6, 2005)
62. The Lost Mattress / Krabs vs. Plankton (May 13, 2005)
63. Have You Seen This Snail? (November 11, 2005)
64. Skill Crane / Good Neighbors (May 20, 2005)
65. Selling Out / Funny Pants (September 23, 2005 / September 30, 2005)
66. Dunces and Dragons (February 20, 2006)
67. Enemy In-Law / Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture (October 14, 2005 / October 7, 2005)
68. Patrick SmartPants / SquidBob TentaclePants (October 21, 2005 / November 4, 2005)
126. The Clash of Triton (aka Neptune's Party) (July 5, 2010)
Season 7 (July 19, 2009-June 11, 2011)
127. Tentacle-Vision / I Heart Dancing (July 19, 2009): Squidward holds his own television show/Squidward tries to sabotage SpongeBob's dance audition.
128. Growth Spout / Stuck in the Wringer (July 19, 2009): Pearl goes through her growth spurt and Mr. Krabs has to find more food for her/SpongeBob accidentally gets stuck in his wringer after coming out of the shower.
129. Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy / The Inside Job (July 19, 2009): Plankton steals Sandy's fur pelt/Plankton tries to launch himself into Mr. Krabs' head, but ends up in SpongeBob's instead.
130. Greasy Buffoons / Model Sponge (November 27, 2009): Mr. Krabs and Plankton begin selling their customers grease/SpongeBob auditions to be in a kitchen sponge commercial.
132. Yours, Mine, and Mine / Kracked Krabs (September 11, 2010): SpongeBob and Patrick fight over a toy/Mr. Krabs gets nominated for the Cheapest Crab Convention.
133. The Curse of Bikini Bottom / Squidward in Clarinetland (October 24, 2009 / March 24, 2010): The Flying Dutchman turns SpongeBob and Patrick into ghosts/Squidward ends up in a sacred land for clarinets only.
134. SpongeBob's Last Stand (April 22, 2010): SpongeBob and Patrick try to stop the construction of a new highway that will destroy Jellyfish Fields.
135. Back to the Past / The Bad Guy Club For Villains (February 15, 2010): SpongeBob, Patrick, Mermaid Man, and Barnacle Boy are sent back in time/SpongeBob and Patrick watch their favorite superheros in a lost episode of Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy.
136. A Day Without Tears / Summer Job (March 22, 2010 / March 23, 2010): Squidward bets that SpongeBob cannot go a whole day without crying/Mrs. Puff is forced to work at the Krusty Krab.
137. One Coarse Meal / Gary in Love (March 25, 2010 / February 6, 2010): Mr. Krabs discovers Plankton is afraid of whales/Gary falls in love with a snail named Mary.
138. The Play's the Thing / Rodeo Daze (March 26, 2010 / February 6, 2010): Squidward holds his originally-cancelled play at the Krusty Krab/SpongeBob and Patrick try to save Sandy from a rodeo.
139. Gramma's Secret Recipe / The Cent of Money (July 6, 2010 / July 7, 2010): Plankton disguises himself as SpongeBob's grandma; Mr. Krabs uses Gary to find loose change.
140. The Monster Who Came to Bikini Bottom / Welcome to the Bikini Bottom Triangle (January 28, 2011): Patrick makes friends with a huge beast/SpongeBob and Squidward end up in the Bikini Bottom Triangle.
141. The Curse of the Hex / The Main Drain (June 11, 2011 / January 28, 2011): An old hagfish puts a curse on the Krusty Krab/SpongeBob and Patrick search for a legendary drain.
142. Trenchbillies / Sponge-Cano! (January 29, 2011 / January 28, 2011): SpongeBob and Patrick are held hostage by a backwards gang/Everyone must sacrifice Squidward in order to stop a volcano from destroying Bikini Bottom.
143. The Great Patty Caper (November 11, 2010): SpongeBob must go on an adventure to retrieve the Krabby Patty secret formula.
144. That Sinking Feeling / Karate Star (July 8, 2010 / July 9, 2010): SpongeBob and Patrick dig a tunnel between their houses/Patrick's new karate skills start to go out of control.
145. Buried in Time / Enchanted Tiki Dreams (September 18, 2010 / June 19, 2010): SpongeBob, Patrick, and Squidward are locked inside a time capsule/SpongeBob and Patrick build a dream world for Squidward.
146. The Abrasive Side / Earworm (November 27, 2010): SpongeBob orders a product that will help him say "no"/SpongeBob gets a song stuck in his head.
147. Hide and Then What Happens? / Shellback Shenanigans (August 9, 2010 / September 18, 2010): SpongeBob and Patrick play hide and seek/Plankton masquerades as Gary.
148. The Masterpiece / Whelk Attack (October 2, 2010): Squidward builds a statue of Mr. Krabs/Giant whelks invade Bikini Bottom.
149. You Don't Know Sponge / Tunnel of Glove (August 9, 2010 / February 12, 2011): SpongeBob and Patrick take a friendship quiz/SpongeBob and Pearl get stuck in the Tunnel of Glove.
150. Krusty Dogs / The Wreck of the Mauna Loa (October 9, 2010): Mr. Krabs starts selling hot dogs at the Krusty Krab/SpongeBob and Patrick discover a secret hideout.
151. New Fish in Town / Love That Squid (January 15, 2011 / February 12, 2011): A new neighbor moves to Bikini Bottom and becomes Squidward's best friend/Squidward falls in love with Squiliva.
152. Big Sister Sam / Perfect Chemistry (January 15, 2011 / February 26, 2011): Patrick's older sister comes for a visit/Plankton and Sandy share a bond for science.
Season 8 (March 26, 2011-November 23, 2012)
153. Accidents Will Happen / The Other Patty (July 18, 2011 / June 25, 2011): Squidward gets an injury at the Krusty Krab and forces Mr. Krabs to pamper him/Mr. Krabs and Plankton share a rivalry with a new burger joint.
154. Drive Thru / The Hot Shot (July 19, 2011 / June 18, 2011): Mr. Krabs installs a drive thru in the Krusty Krab/SpongeBob takes boating lessons from Tony Fast Jr.
155. A Friendly Game / Sentimental Sponge (March 26, 2011 / April 2, 2011): SpongeBob and Patrick play a game of indoor golf/SpongeBob begins salvaging his trash.
156. Frozen Face-Off (July 15, 2011): Everyone competes in a worm-sled race for one million clams.
157. Squidward's School for Grown-Ups / Oral Report (June 4, 2011 / March 26, 2011): Patrick suddenly grows a beard and decides it's time to act mature/SpongeBob becomes a nervous wreck while trying to do an oral report at Boating School.
158. Sweet and Sour Squid / The Googly Artiste (July 20, 2011 / July 21, 2011): Plankton strikes a friendship with Squidward in order to get the Krabby Patty formula/An art critic deems Patrick's rock art the "new big thing".
159. A SquarePants Family Vacation (November 11, 2011): SpongeBob, his parents, and Patrick go on a vacation to the Great Barrier Reef.
160. Patrick's Staycation / Walking the Plankton (November 8, 2011 / November 7, 2011): Patrick is unable to afford a vacation, so he has his own "vacation" at home/SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs win free cruise tickets all thanks to Plankton.
161. Mooncation / Mr. Krabs Takes a Vacation (November 10, 2011 / November 9, 2011): SpongeBob and Sandy head to the moon/SpongeBob, Pearl, and Mr. Krabs go on a vacation to a money-making factory.
162. Ghoul Fools (October 21, 2011); SpongeBob and Patrick discover a haunted boat full of ghouls.
163. Mermaid Man Begins / Plankton's Good Eye (September 23, 2011): SpongeBob Patrick learn the secret origins of Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy/Plankton gets a second eye.
164. Barnacle Face / Pet Sitter Pat (September 16, 2011): SpongeBob tries to remove a barnacle from Pearl's face/Patrick pet-sits Gary while SpongeBob is at his Grandma's birthday party.
165. House Sittin' for Sandy / Smoothe Jazz at Bikini Bottom (September 30, 2011): SpongeBob takes care of Sandy's house/SpongeBob and Squidward sneak backstage into a Kelpy G concert.
166. The Way of the Sponge / Bubble Troubles (November 25, 2011): SpongeBob takes karate lessons from karate master Fuzzy Acorns/SpongeBob and Patrick accidentally ruin Sandy's air supply.
167. The Krabby Patty That Ate Bikini Bottom / Bubble Buddy Returns (November 25, 2011): Mr. Krabs uses Sandy's growth serum on a Krabby Patty with disastrous results/SpongeBob takes care of his bubble friend Bubble Buddy's son.
168. Restraining SpongeBob / Fiasco! (April 2, 2012 / April 5, 2012): Squidward issues a restraining order on SpongeBob/Plankton mistakenly takes a piece of "art" believing it's a Krabby Patty.
169. Are You Happy Now / Planet of the Jellyfish (March 31, 2012): SpongeBob tries to help Squidward find his "happiest memory"/SpongeBob and Sandy must defeat an evil Jellian overlord.
170. Free Samples / Home Sweet Rubble (April 6, 2012 / April 4, 2012): Plankton drives away Mr. Krabs' customers and Mr. Krabs must win them back/SpongeBob's friends help him fix up his pineapple house.
171. Karen 2.0 / InSPONGEiac (April 13, 2012 / April 9, 2012): Plankton replaces his computer wife with a newer version/SpongeBob asks Patrick for assistance on falling asleep.
172. Face Freeze! / Glove World R.I.P. (July 21, 2012 / April 3, 2012): SpongeBob and Patrick make a bet to see who can hold the funniest face the longest - then their faces freeze that way/SpongeBob and Patrick spend one last day at Glove World before it closes for good.
174. Treats! / For Here or to Go (April 10, 2012 / April 12, 2012): SpongeBob searches every inch of the world to buy Gary more snail treats/Plankton wins a free Krabby Patty in a guessing contest.
175. It's a SpongeBob Christmas! (November 23, 2012): Plankton contaminates fresh fruitcake with Jerkatonium, an element that makes even the nicest person become jerky - right before Christmas.
176. Super Evil Aquatic Villain Team Up is Go! / Chum Fricassee (October 14, 2012 / October 21, 2012): Plankton and Man Ray team up/Squidward starts working at the Chum Bucket.
177. The Good Krabby Name / Move It or Lose It (September 3, 2012 / October 21, 2012): SpongeBob and Patrick go on an advertising blitz to get the last 2% of Bikini Bottom to eat at the Krusty Krab/Mr. Krabs and Plankton begin petitions in order to see which one of their restaurants will be bulldozed.
178. Hello Bikini Bottom! (October 8, 2012): A concert promoter takes SpongeBob and Squidward on a world tour, with Mr. Krabs as their money-hungry manager.
Season 9 (July 21, 2012-present)
179. Extreme Spots / Squirrel Record (July 21, 2012): SpongeBob try to join an extreme sports team/Sandy tries to break a number of world records.
180. Patrick-Man! / Gary's New Toy (October 27, 2012 / October 14, 2012): Patrick becomes a superhero/SpongeBob must take drastic measures when Gary becomes obsessed with his new red ball.
181. License to Milkshake / Squid Baby (September 7, 2012 / September 3, 2012): SpongeBob returns to the milkshake academy when he discovers his milkshake license has expired/Squidward suffers a severe head injury that makes him have the mind of an infant.
182. Little Yellow Book / Bumper to Bumper (March 2, 2013 / November 17, 2012): Squidward reads SpongeBob's diary out loud to the Krusty Krab/Mrs. Puff must think outside the box when SpongeBob fails his driving test again.
183. Eek, An Urchin! / Squid Defense (October 27, 2012 / January 1, 2013): The Krusty crew have a problem on their hands when SpongeBob discovers a sea urchin underneath the grill/When Squidward gets his groceries stolen, he takes karate lessons from SpongeBob and Sandy.
184. Jailbreak! / Evil Spatula (March 16, 2013 / March 9, 2013): An imprisoned Plankton teams up with his fellow inmates to break out of jail and steal the Krabby Patty formula/SpongeBob buys a new spatula from Plankton, which may or may not have magical powers.
185. It Came From Goo Lagoon (February 17, 2014): Slime bubbles appear out of Goo Lagoon and terrorize Bikini Bottom, but Plankton has other plans with them.
186. Safe Deposit Krabs / Plankton's Pet (May 25, 2013 / January 19, 2013): Mr. Krabs gets trapped in Bikini Bottom's new bank/Plankton adopts a pet to cheer himself up.
187. Don't Look Now / Seance Schmeance (October 14, 2013): SpongeBob and Patrick watch a horror movie and believe that the villain of the movie is stalking them/SpongeBob holds a seance at the Krusty Krab in order to learn the recipe for a long lost sandwich.
188. Kenny the Cat / Yeti Krabs (March 29, 2014 / TBA): Bikini Bottom gets a new superhero: Kenny the Cat/Mr. Krabs tells Squidward a story about a yeti who eats lazy employees, and SpongeBob starts to kick it in overdrive.
189. SpongeBob You're Fired (November 11, 2013): To save money, Mr. Krabs fires SpongeBob - but when SpongeBob is unable to handle unemployment, he decides to get back to work - no matter what or where.