Airdate: April 3, 2004
Summertime has finally come, and Mr. Krabs takes advantage of the children of Bikini Bottom's freedom from school by creating a playground to attract paying customers, featuring an appearance by the one and only Krabby the Clown! But when Krabby the Clown is too busy counting money in his office, it's up to the Krabby Patty Burglernote
to stall them long enough for Krabby to make an appearance.
Krabby Land contains examples of (YMMV here):
- Comedic Sociopathy: SpongeBob discovers that his pain entertains the children and proceeds to make them laugh with all sorts of painful and humiliating stunts.
- Cool and Unusual Punishment: SpongeBob getting tied up and being force-fed lima beans (which also happens to Mr. Krabs at the end).
- Hypocritical Humor: When Mr. Krabs says he's not cheap, he takes off the tomato on his nose and tells SpongeBob to take it back to the kitchen before it spoils.
- Laser-Guided Karma: Mr. Krabs is hunted down by the kids and is also tied to a pole and tortured with lima beans.
- No Sympathy: Mr. Krabs does this to SpongeBob who couldn't take anymore abuse to entertain the children.
- Take That: Krabby Land might be a jab at McDonald's.
- Suck E. Cheese's: Krabby Land
Airdate: April 3, 2004
Squidward is planning a weekend celebration due to SpongeBob and Patrick leaving for a camping trip. But what's this? The two have set up a tent ten yards away from their houses. Through a strange and unintentional method of reverse psychology, SpongeBob convinces Squidward to stay and camp with them overnight. But the three will soon discover that after dark, terrible creatures come out, and the only method of protection is an expertly drawn anti-sea bear circle in the dirt!
Oh, and it includes one of the most famous songs in all of Western Animation
The Camping Episode contains examples of (YMMV here):
- Butt Monkey: Squidward
- The Cuckoolander Was Right SpongeBob and Patrick were right about the sea bear (and sea rhinocerous).
- Knows A Guy Who Knows A Guy:
SpongeBob: Why, once I met this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy's cousin...
Squidward: YOU'RE RIGHT!
- Real After All: The Sea Bear
- Rockers Smash Guitars: The ending to "The Campfire Song Song".
- Running Gag: Squidward getting mauled by the sea bear.
- Patrick blowing hot marshmallow on Squidward.
- The Something Song: "The Campfire Song Song"