There is an option now on your profile page
to use "compact" folders. This works pretty well for phone users and others who like less scrolling.
Recap: Sponge Bob Square Pants S 1 E 1 Your Shoes Untied Squids Day Off
"Your Shoe's Untied"
- Dinner Deformation: SpongeBob keeps tripping on his laces and the Krabby Patties end up going into Squidward's mouth. It happens so many times that Squidward's body ends up looking like a bloated pile of patties.
- Does Not Wear Shoes: Everyone in Bikini Bottom except SpongeBob. This causes problems when SpongeBob can't find someone who knows how to tie shoes.
- High-Pressure Emotion: Mr. Krabs when he hears that SpongeBob's antics drove his customers away.
- Series Continuity Error: SpongeBob doesn't know how to tie his shoes, yet in the season one episode "Rock Bottom" he is seen doing just that.
- Special Guest: Ween, who performs the "Loop De Loop" song at the end.
- The One Who Wears Shoes: SpongeBob's dilemma is that he's the only one who has shoes, and thus no one else knows how to tie them.
"Squid's Day Off"
- Berserk Board Barricade: Squidward boards up his door with planks, chains and police tape to keep himself inside his house.
- Censor Suds: Squidward has bath bubbles covering his shame when he runs to the Krusty Krab to "catch" SpongeBob. When the bubbles pop, he puts on SpongeBob's pants.
- Clutching Hand Trap: The whole plot gets started when Mr. Krabs gets his claw stuck trying to retrieve a dime from the sink drain.
- Furry Reminder: When Squidward goes the water in his tub, he suddenly looks more like a squid.
- Mirror Monologue: Squidward gives one to himself to remind him not to go back to the Krusty Krab to check on SpongeBob.
Squidward: Now, repeat after me: "I will not go back to the Krusty Krab".
(reflection changes into SpongeBob)
SpongeBob: I will destroy the Krusty Krab.
(Squidward screams and throws the mirror at the wall)
- Nightmare Face: Squidward provides a couple when he goes insane from trying to catch SpongeBob screwing up.
- Oh, No... Not Again!: SpongeBob says this when Mr. Krab's arms come off trying to remove the dime from the sink.
- Sanity Slippage: Squidward undergoes this when he thinks SpongeBob is spying on him trying to relax.
- Shaggy Dog Story: It turns out nobody came to the Krusty Krab because they forgot to switch the "Closed" sign to "Open", so Squidward could have taken the day off if he wanted to.