Stan's world crumbles when Wendy breaks up with him for Token, so he becomes a Goth. Meanwhile, Butters falls for a waitress who only flirts with him as part of her job.
"Raisins" contains examples of:
- Borrowed Catch Phrase: Stan borrows Cartman's "Screw you guys, I'm going home" at the end of the episode.
- Bookends: The episode begins with Stan and the boys playing football before Bebe interrupts them to tell Stan that Wendy breaks up with him and the episode ends with Stan and the boys playing a football game After Stan calls Wendy a bitch and gives Token the finger.
- Expy: Raisins is this to Hooters.
- Flipping the Bird: Stan does this to Token at the end.
- Free-Range Children: The employees at "Raisins" are prepubescent girls, the only customers are the kids, and the only adults to appear in this episode are Butters' parents.
- He's Back : Kyle tell is to stan like this " Oh Dude, it's uh it's good to have you back."
- Hypocritical Humor"To be a non-conformist, all you have to do is dress just like us and listen to the same music we do."
- Nice Job Breaking It, Hero: Stan using Jimmy to talk to Wendy, but while Jimmy tries to repeat Stan's words, he starts stuttering which sounds like an insult.
- Satellite Love Interest: Lexis to Butters.
- Theme Naming: The waitresses at Raisins all have the same names as brands of cars (the expensive, luxury makes, like Lexus, Porschenote , and Mercedes)