Recap / South Park S 15 E 4 TMI
: May 18, 2011
After Cartman protests against (what he thinks is) the school publicizing the male students' penis sizes, he is sent to anger management classes.
"T.M.I." contains examples of:
- Disproportionate Retribution: The psychiatrist tries to invoke anger in his patient by calling him fat to see how he reacts. Cartman responds by using an iPhone to implicate the psychiatrist was involved with a teenager online. The psychiatrist's wife calls her husband and kills herself over the phone.
- Flat "What.": Cartman gives one after learning that the school actually didn't post the boys' penis sizes.
- Hair-Trigger Temper: A characteristic of the "Pissed off and Angry Party".
- Tame His Anger
- Too Much Information: The episode title and much of the plot.
- Teeny Weenie: It turns out that everyone is angry because of their penis size.
- Would Hit a Girl: Randy beats up the Surgeon General for giving information that differs from his formula.