Recap: South Park S 15 E 10 Bass To Mouth
Someone begins leaking all the schools secrets on a website "Eavesdropper" prompting and investigation to figure out who did it. Meanwhile,a piece of Cartman's past makes the school worry that Cartman will drive a student to suicide after he craps his pants and are forced to do things they don't want to do to stop these students from killing themselves
This episode contains examples of:
- The Bus Came Back: After a near 10 season absence, Lemmiwinks returns to stop Wikileaks
- Catata Fish returns too
- Driven to Suicide: It is revealed in 3rd grade Cartman bullied a kid until he committed suicide after the kid pooped himself
- He almost does the same to Jenny Simons from The List, but Jenny barely survives the fall
- Evil Is Petty: Wikileaks exposes Tommy Edwards' crush on Marla Watkins seconds before he is about to text Marla that he likes her.
- He Who Fights Monsters: Mr. Mackey resorts to trying to kill Cartman after getting himself in too deep. Principal Victoria too for allowing him to do it.
- Hypocrite: Stan has no problem laughing at other students secrets being released on eavesdropper, until one of his text messages is made public. Thankfully Kyle calls him out on this.
- Jerkass: Mr. Mackey and Principal Victoria. Cartman was undeniably in the wrong for driving students to suicide, but trying to kill him only served to stoop them down to Cartman's level
- Too Dumb to Live: Did Mr. Mackey really think Cartman would not exact revenge on him after Mr. Mackey literally threw Cartman under a bus?