Recap / South Park S 15 E 10 Bass To Mouth
Someone begins leaking all the schools secrets on a website "Eavesdropper" prompting and investigation to figure out who did it. Meanwhile,a piece of Cartman's past makes the school worry that Cartman will drive a student to suicide after he craps his pants and are forced to do things they don't want to do to stop these students from killing themselves
This episode contains examples of:
- The Bus Came Back: After a near 10 season absence, Lemmiwinks returns to stop Wikileaks
- Card-Carrying Villain: The whole subplot with Cartman starts off because the school's staff don't want him bullying a kid like he did to the kid in third grade, but because Cartman's mind is so twisted he thinks A: the only way to not make fun of the kid for crapping his pants is to get another kid to crap themselves so everyone will forget about the first kid, and B: there's no way he can't make fun of someone for crapping themselves because the idea is so alien to him. Also counts as an example of Evil Cannot Comprehend Good and Lack of Empathy.
- Driven to Suicide: It is revealed in 3rd grade Cartman bullied a kid until he committed suicide after the kid pooped himself
- He almost does the same to Jenny Simons from The List, but Jenny barely survives the fall
- Evil Is Petty: Wikileaks exposes Tommy Edwards' crush on Marla Watkins seconds before he is about to text Marla that he likes her.
- He Who Fights Monsters: Mr. Mackey resorts to trying to kill Cartman after getting himself in too deep. Principal Victoria too for allowing him to do it.
- Hypocrite: Stan has no problem laughing at other students secrets being released on eavesdropper, until one of his text messages is made public. Thankfully Kyle calls him out on this.
- Jerkass: Mr. Mackey and Principal Victoria. Cartman was undeniably in the wrong for driving students to suicide, but trying to kill him only served to stoop them down to Cartman's level
- Bastard Boyfriend: Jenny Simons' boyfriend mocks her for defecating herself despite her having attempted suicide after what happened
- Too Dumb to Live: Did Mr. Mackey really think Cartman would not exact revenge on him after Mr. Mackey literally threw Cartman under a bus?
- The entire faculty involved in Cartman's plotline. After Cartman drives 2 students to suicide they continue to do everything he says to get Cartman to stop making fun off students for pooping themselves rather than expel him for doing that, which probably would have been more successful. Mr. Adler even recognizes confiding in Cartman was practically digging their own grave.
- Also Jenny Simons for accepting a gift from Cartman after rejecting his (faked) crush on him