Recap / Sonic Sat AMS 02 E 02 Sonic Conversion
This episode provides examples of:
- And I Must Scream:
Uncle Chuck: I've been dreaming of this since the first day I was roboticized.
Sonic: You have? But I thought when you were roboticized, you didn't...
Uncle Chuck: Know what was going on? We know everything. We just can't do anything about it.
- Glowing Eyes of Doom: Uncle Chuck. He still has it after regaining his free will.
- Nice Job Breaking It, Hero!: Sonic's impatience gets Tails and Antoine captured by a newly robotocized Chuck and just inches from becoming Robotnik's prisoners.
- Oh, Crap!: Sally, when she realizes that if Bunnie gets her roboticized left arm and legs back, it means Uncle Chuck would get roboticized again.
- Women Are Wiser: Sally (as per usual in Season Two) attempts to convince Sonic to play things safer with testing the derobotocizer, with her and Dulcy bailing him out when it falls on deaf ears.
- A Tragedy of Impulsiveness: Upon the team (seemingly) creating a successful derobotocizer, Sonic wastes no time using it on Chuck, only later realizing the untested effects are only temporary.