Recap: Renand Stimpy4x 08 Double Header The Scotsman In Space
Double Header: When Ren and Stimpy get in an accident, their bodies are combined together, and, like a twisted version of The Odd Couple, they must live in the same body without driving each other crazy.The Scotsman in Space: Commander HoŽk and Cadet Stimpy encounter a Scotsman (played by Haggis Mc Haggis). Madness ensues.
- Body Horror: Ren's boss suffers this when Stimpy accidentally sets off a nuclear bomb, which causes his nose to fall off.
- Fully Automatic Clip Show: When Stimpy asks Ren what did he did to make Ren send him to Ursa Minor, it cues clips from "Son of Stimpy", "Stimpy's Invention", "Ren's Bitter Half", "A Visit to Anthony" and "Sven Hoek"
- "The Reason You Suck" Speech: Ren gives one to the crowd of people who came to gawk at him and Stimpy.
- What Does This Button Do?: "RED LIGHT!!!"
The Scotsman in Space
- Be Careful What You Wish For: Stimpy's wish to the genie to go somewhere where it's always warm and nobody ever grows old leads to him and Ren being hurled toward the Sun.
- Mythology Gag: at the very end, a pair of floating dentures says "What are ya?", which is John K.'s Author Catchphrase.
- Voice of the Legion: Haggis speaks this way whenever he flies into a rage.